Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corsa vxracing availability

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Corsa vxracing availability

    Hi could someone tell me if the limited production run of the VXracing Corsa has ended. According to my local dealer they are sold out. However I find this strange as they are still listed on Vauxhalls website. Any information on how to obtain one would be great!

  • #2
    I would imagine that they are not available to spec i.e factory builds but there will be a few still unregistered or demo at dealers

    Astra

    Comment


    • #3
      Whereabouts are you, my cuz has just taken one in p/ex this weekend at his Kendal branch, low miles and a careful owner.



      my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

      Comment


      • #4
        Astons of MELTON MOWBRAY are showing 1 new car in stock atm at £15,555.

        Comment


        • #5
          Probably still be able to get one mate at a good price too
          Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

          http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

          Comment


          • #6
            The website may have not been updated,

            I would try another dealer and see what there say, as mentioned above you may be able to find a dealer with one in stock or ex demo.

            Comment


            • #7
              Spookily one has just been posted in the sale section.



              my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by moeman View Post
                Spookily one has just been posted in the sale section.
                It's been available for sale for a few weeks now Dave.

                Comment


                • #9
                  There one at Perrys Bury has just been put on a 10 plate as a demo, i test drove it a few days ago.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Slotracer View Post
                    Hi could someone tell me if the limited production run of the VXracing Corsa has ended. According to my local dealer they are sold out. However I find this strange as they are still listed on Vauxhalls website. Any information on how to obtain one would be great!
                    Hi mate. If u want a vxracing edition I have one for sale in the for sale section. Full details on there but it's a superb car mate. No 628

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      theres one for sale in plymouth as well

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        They're not available to factory order anymore.

                        I checked availability late last week, only 5 available.

                        That's not to say there aren't more out there but they're getting thin on the ground.
                        Aston Vauxhall
                        VXR Specialists - 01664 869427 - AstonVauxhall.co.uk
                        Talk to us on Facebook, Twitter & Google+
                        Live Chat Now!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by AstonVauxhall View Post
                          They're not available to factory order anymore.

                          I checked availability late last week, only 5 available.

                          That's not to say there aren't more out there but they're getting thin on the ground.
                          Took longer to sell then the arctic production line then? least what I was told when I was looking to buy my corsa
                          Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

                          http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by AstonVauxhall View Post
                            They're not available to factory order anymore.

                            I checked availability late last week, only 5 available.

                            That's not to say there aren't more out there but they're getting thin on the ground.
                            Want to buy mine?;-)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The Perrys Bury one has been sold this morning.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X