X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR badge colour inserts

found this on ebay for some VXR badge colour inserts

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VXR-badge-colo...#ht_500wt_1154

this where people have got there's from or there somewhere else?

is it a good price or there someone that can do it cheaper?

cheers

People on the site do them cheaper from memory - have a search

Astra

Comment

i beleive so ian,but didnt you want blue?dead easy to change
      sigpic

Star silver Astra vxr, SM Tuning custom stage 3 map,piper 3" turbo back non res, Whiteline adjustable RARB, eibach sportline,piper cross cone filter, tx intercooler, powerpipe and 3" tophat, prosport boost gauge, team dynamic 1.2

Comment

Nice find mate but im sure that people do it cheaper? but i don't know.

Comment

na im not sure what colour to go for i got a black corsa vxr so was kinda liking the carbon one, but not sure will stand out as much so i duno :S

Comment

You need to pm brokenpencil mate, for all your decal needs, he is your man, I just got 8 of the lime green R's with slashes as in that link,
            Also got full lime green vxronline.co.uk stickers made up for the Windows for 8 quid or something like that
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KeiranVXR View Post
              i beleive so ian,but didnt you want blue?dead easy to change
              Yup will be going blue for sure

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                Yup will be going blue for sure
                think astra vxr damo is doing them £2.50
                sigpic

Star silver Astra vxr, SM Tuning custom stage 3 map,piper 3" turbo back non res, Whiteline adjustable RARB, eibach sportline,piper cross cone filter, tx intercooler, powerpipe and 3" tophat, prosport boost gauge, team dynamic 1.2

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
                  You need to pm brokenpencil mate, for all your decal needs, he is your man, I just got 8 of the lime green R's with slashes as in that link,
                  Also got full lime green vxronline.co.uk stickers made up for the Windows for 8 quid or something like that
                  thats a gr8 price

Comment

22 quid delivered for all this, the black stuff is the 3m carbon wrap, enough to do my B-pillars I don't know how he makes money lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post

22 quid delivered for all this, the black stuff is the 3m carbon wrap, enough to do my B-pillars I don't know how he makes money lol
                      I got some Arden ones from brokenpencil, great guy and does some good decals, even made a mistake so he sent me some freebies as a replacement, defo recommended

Comment

Lol, if i could find a mum and dad to subsidise me and pay my rent, insurance etc, everyone would be getting them for £2.50 as well.

Im not here to promote my business or make money off you guys, just offer a service whent asked to by the vxr community. This is the only forum i visit and im not in the suppliers section.

Yes, you can find things cheaper for anything if you look, and at the of the day your still going to get the same/similar product off ebay, where and from who is down to you.

I own a vxr, thats why im here.

Comment

Working...
                        X