Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lowering springs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lowering springs

    am wantin to lower my vxr 30mm iv sin sum springs on ebay for a corsa d which is obvs the same model. will they fit as it dont state that ther for a vxr?

  • #2
    lol id stick to springs made for a vxr! its a potent hot hatch! dont cut corners on its handling

    sigpic


    Comment


    • #3
      i belive the vxr is already lower than a standard corsa, so probly see no difference

      Corsa VXR now sold

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by randomgary View Post
        lol id stick to springs made for a vxr! its a potent hot hatch! dont cut corners on its handling
        wat springs wud u recomend? and if i get 30mm will that lower 30mm lower than wat its standard? if u get me? loll

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rich.corsa.vxr View Post
          i belive the vxr is already lower than a standard corsa, so probly see no difference

          chears mate.... if any body got pics that wud b gratfull

          Comment


          • #6
            nope! if they are 1.2 springs it will lower it 30mm lower than a 1.2 standard ride hight!

            how much were you spending on these springs?

            sigpic


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by randomgary View Post
              nope! if they are 1.2 springs it will lower it 30mm lower than a 1.2 standard ride hight!

              how much were you spending on these springs?

              i was ment to b geting sum of the site but got let down twice they was 80 quid used ...

              Comment


              • #8
                Here's a pic fella



                A bit more than a 30drop tho


                Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

                Comment


                • #9
                  used on what? you can get janspeed 40mm brand new for 109

                  sigpic


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
                    Here's a pic fella



                    A bit more than a 30drop tho
                    looks good but bit to low 4 me lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      [QUOTE=randomgary;1393838]used on what? you can get janspeed 40mm brand new for 109[/QU

                      they was kw of a vxr ... yea bin thinking of buying them janspeed ones

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        118 delivered to your door

                        sigpic


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                          118 delivered to your door
                          hav u got corsa? u got any pics? it wud help

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/album.php?albumid=888

                            sigpic


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              thanks 4 that mate .... they janspeeds then 40mm?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X