This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God our cars are fun!!!!!!

Ihave my corsa vxr for just under a year now and I still cant help but go on drives up country lanes and give it a good thrashing. I love the way people look at it when your stood in traffic. Its the nearest thing I can get towards a ferarri and I love it its amazing.

Best car ive ever had. I went on some country roads today took it out for a spin and some lads came up behind me when I was in a forty zone in a golf (not gti) right right up behind me when it came to the nation speed limit section I dropped it down into third and planted my foot and omg it felt good.

Just leaving the car for dust they may have well have been stood still. Brilliant cars love em ha ha thts it really just a ramble. If you have had similar fun wap down your drives on here.
    Last edited by moeman; 5 August 2010, 02:48 PM.

not me guys I was just trying to say I really enjoy my car if someone wants to have a go for no reason just because there life is rubbish thats there problem. No need for it, if you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all. I thought everyone was sound on here clearly one person has broken the mould i.e "james vxr"

Comment

^^ I didnt mean you mate, i quite like reading good things like the car that you wrote.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
          ^^ I didnt mean you mate, i quite like reading good things like the car that you wrote.
          Yeh mate no worrys just thoguht id say. I origionally wanted to state in a short paragraph how much I enjoy my car clearly that lad aint too happy today and has thrown his bottle out of his pram, but fair enough anyone else enjoy there car (in a non sexual mannor james!) wap up a post

Comment

My Progress Thread : http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55899

Comment

Good stuff mate! Still enjoy mine too and you're right, can sometimes feel the stares lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smiffy1508 View Post
                Good stuff mate! Still enjoy mine too and you're right, can sometimes feel the stares lol
                Yeh fantastic cars. I love the sound from the turbo sucking all the air in sounds awsome. I love the attention they get I always get people asking about it, thus the reason I got one plus they just look awsome. Really good buy for the price.

Comment

Lol, not been on here for about a month...nothing ever changes lol and yes I agree about the car !
                  I appreciate a fine body regardless of the make

Comment

Yo dudes i agree ive had my corsa vxr a few months and its like a second home, ive always loved drivin but this has rejuvenated the whole experience. Woo!

Comment

Originally posted by mortis182 View Post
                      Yo dudes i agree ive had my corsa vxr a few months and its like a second home, ive always loved drivin but this has rejuvenated the whole experience. Woo!
                      nice one mate. Thats why I take mine out sometimes just to have a fun drive. There brilliant cars. I've had people driving along side of me hung out there window asking me about it. I drove it to local go karting place and a small croud gathered around it there brilliant cars just love em makes me wana go for another psin just thinking about it. The best drives are when you dont have a set route you just go out onto which ever local road you fancy and just drive around. Just awsome cars ha ha.

Comment

I agree sooty i do that most days, and usually end up in random places, im currently chillin in my car in an old open plan buildin, gotta love these cars

Comment

I agree sooty i do that most days, and usually end up in random places, im currently chillin in my car in an old open plan buildin, gotta love these cars
                          deffo mate. My friends really good at car photography ill have to get him to do some pics of mine hes immense with a camera. I love the engine tho I had a bmw mini before and it handled well but I just love the ride in the vxr its so fun makes you feel about ten years old. For example I was stook at some lights today and a bus went past with loads of lads init and they where all starring at my car. I remember when I used to do the same looking at cars passing buy on bus, great feeling having what I concider to be the best hot hatch on the market I love it.

Comment

Aye i agree mate i love the looks too, i need to pimp mine up a bit however i have only done a few things to it so far. I love my car i love raggin about in it, have u found that the very look of a corsa vxr makes people wanna race u? I get it a lot.

Comment

Aye i agree mate i love the looks too, i need to pimp mine up a bit however i have only done a few things to it so far. I love my car i love raggin about in it, have u found that the very look of a corsa vxr makes people wanna race u? I get it a lot.
                              Yeh too much sometimes gets annoying as sometimes you just wana have an easy drive. I like to have a laugh tho a lad at traffic lights abit back came zooming down on his scooter you know the type 16 and loud scooter. I revved up my engine suggesting a race and he did same with his scooter and it sounded soooo peuny I was crying with laughter at him, I like to make people think im going to race them and then when theyfloor it just set off normally. That makes me giggle, I always seem to have very eventful journeys for some reason lol must be the car lol
                              Last edited by Sootie600; 2 August 2010, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X