This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vxracing or keep mine? Hmmm

Just wondering what ppl think of the vxracing corsa. I'm seriously tempted as mine is on a 07 and not getting any younger these days and I'm thinking bout changing to a vxracing but not sure if I'm going to make a mistake and regret it mine has all the standard extras and I haven't seen many like that. What do you think I should do?? Opinions please, oh and mine has got no warranty anymore either. Thanks in advance

Here's a couple of pics

Last edited by VXRCORSA888; 3 August 2010, 06:23 PM.

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

the racings look great but its still the same car
    WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Same car, cant customise (in terms of options) as production line has finished, wait for the "corsa burg"
      Originally posted by Bobbyp90
      Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
      sigpic
      Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
      South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

1)I miss seeing the beautiful ARDEN BLUE on my driveway.

2)Not sure if there are any more due to be built to order.

3)Do it,the new ones are more economical(not that it matters),quieter(without a REMUS that is),and you'll have 3 yrs free repairs.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tjay View Post
          1)I miss seeing the beautiful ARDEN BLUE on my driveway.

2)Not sure if there are any more due to be built to order.

3)Do it,the new ones are more economical(not that it matters),quieter(without a REMUS that is),and you'll have 3 yrs free repairs.lol.
          There is still a few kicking bout un registered but I've been offered a really good price for mine against a 59plate one. We spoke bout it before I love the blue aswell. Just can't decide what to do

Are the burgs definatly in the pipeline? I'm still unsure if there goin to be made. I would have one but how long have I got to wait? I don't like waiting

Comment

Plus point is ALL your tuning goodies are a straight swap mate.

Comment

Originally posted by tjay View Post
              Plus point is ALL your tuning goodies are a straight swap mate.
              Except his exhaust
              Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

IF you like it and you want some warranty again go for it!!

But is it worth it
                dont you hardly drive your vixer?

Comment

Totally recommend gettinga 10 plate vxracing .

As trev ( tjay ) stated they are much more economical and cheaper to tax , quieter vut still a nice sound when you give it some

I also really like the red and black looks

Comment

to be honest i would keep the arden blue vxr everything is already done and looks mint at the end of the day the vxracing is still just a vxr with some different touches, and as for it being an 07 plate i dont see that as a problem i dont think that is old for a car at all espcially if its looked after

Comment

I personally think you'r car looks mint as it stands though you would still be able to take your mod's over to the next one.! If you've been offered good money then why not...?

Comment

worth doing if you aint gonna mod, only thing i like on the racing is the seats tbh. I prefer the look of your arden!

then again its your choice mate!
                        Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

tbh i would just keep your motor mate, looks smart. and if your gunna spend the type of money it will cost ya to do a deal then why dont you spend it on something else like a Audi, BMW or a Merc.

I previouslly a few years ago had a clio 172 which i loved, then after a few years i thought i would put it in for a 182, I must say i wished i hadnt, got bored with it so quickly, it was the same car execpt a few suttle changes.

Upto you at the end of the day but if it was me then it would current corsa or no corsa at all

Im sure youll do the right thing

Comment

Originally posted by reidy4862 View Post
                            tbh i would just keep your motor mate, looks smart. and if your gunna spend the type of money it will cost ya to do a deal then why dont you spend it on something else like a Audi, BMW or a Merc.

I previouslly a few years ago had a clio 172 which i loved, then after a few years i thought i would put it in for a 182, I must say i wished i hadnt, got bored with it so quickly, it was the same car execpt a few suttle changes.

Upto you at the end of the day but if it was me then it would current corsa or no corsa at all

Im sure youll do the right thing
                            Hmm, I hope I do the right thing. I cudnt stray to another manufacturer coz j like vauxhalls to much. I did it before with a few cars, even prefered it over the Evo so got rid. I'm just stuck in the middle, just been down to polish it and I'm back in love with it again but then I will change my mind again. It's so annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Dastardly View Post
                              IF you like it and you want some warranty again go for it!!

But is it worth it
                              dont you hardly drive your vixer?
                              Yea ur right, only done 60miles for last 6months but there still nice to have. Take it out occasionally

Comment

Working...
                              X