X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Diffusers

Hi guys,

Wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction for a carbon rear diffuser? Also if anyone has any pics this would be much appreciated

Thanks

As it stands, nobody is making them mate So only way to get hold of one is normally second hand

Search and theres some pics of Geoff's and Marks, they look smart
    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    sigpic
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Thorneys had a rear carbon diffuser for a Corsa when I was last in there. Give them a ring
      sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Originally posted by Keith.Nor View Post
        Thorneys had a rear carbon diffuser for a Corsa when I was last in there. Give them a ring
        Nice one mate, how long ago was that?

Comment

Here's a pic of mine

Only 10ever made so very rare!

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

Looks really nice mate! Hoping to get hold of one ....but as you say they're rare lol

Comment

I've got hold of a second hand one and having it painted Gloss black as we speak PM lawro for a piccy looks great

Comment

Originally posted by Arden VXR View Post
                I've got hold of a second hand one and having it painted Gloss black as we speak PM lawro for a piccy looks great
                nice one mate! well my corsa's black so i thought Id go carbon for the diffuser just to be different from standard but not all black either :P Ill be sure to PM though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arden VXR View Post
                  Your painting a carbon fibre diffuser? Can I ask why?

Comment

May aswell have painted a standard one, they pretty much weigh the same
                    "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

Originally posted by DavidM View Post
                      May aswell have painted a standard one, they pretty much weigh the same
                      It's not just that tho, it's the look of carbon fibre! To paint one black, no one would notice it being carbon they would think it was a normal diffuser sprayed black. Mine definatly weighed a bit less over standard one tho

Comment

He meant a standard one mate
                        Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                        Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                        sigpic
                        Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                        South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
                          He meant a standard one mate
                          Yep

I have the carbon one, the weight is neglible, holding them I hardly noticed a difference, but it looks soooooo much better
                          "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

Originally posted by DavidM View Post
                            Yep

I have the carbon one, the weight is neglible, holding them I hardly noticed a difference, but it looks soooooo much better
                            Any chance of a pic of yours mate as Ive noticed your VXR is black aswell as mine

Comment

I'll give it a wash and get a pic up tonight/tomorrow if I get a chance mate

Comment

Working...
                              X