This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsa VXR Racing Edition

I am looking at buying one of these from my local vauxhall very soon and i thought i would just join up to get some ideas of common problems, best optional extras to get. I was looking at getting the halogen front lights, but i also wanted the remus exhaust but i cant seem to find that as an option.
    Any comments and views would be much appreciated !

Alex

Av reader of the thread bout buying corsa that's good and everything you need to know. Sorry can't do link to it

Comment

Note to newbies!!! That's the title of the page

Comment

cheers fella !

Comment

Yeas Its a good thread

VXRacing models have all been made and so arent available on a made to order option basis, its get what your given time im afraid mate. Alternatively, get a red one and put whatever options you want on it
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
          sigpic
          Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
          South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
            Yeas Its a good thread

VXRacing models have all been made and so arent available on a made to order option basis, its get what your given time im afraid mate. Alternatively, get a red one and put whatever options you want on it
            I think mine must be one of the very last factory orders it was built at the end of July, not sure of the number yet as I wont see it until Sept 1st. It is at the dealer now though. I went for a standard car with the CDC40. Wanted a few more options like the lights but it came down to money in the end and I like my tunes
            New Car Sales & Leasing - Vauxhall Main Franchised Dealer Supplied
            www.butlersvsl.co.uk Tel: 01782 536007 Email: [email protected]

sigpic
            Licensed under the Consumer Credit Act 1974, FCA Licence No. 603274

Comment

Fair play mate
              Originally posted by Bobbyp90
              Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
              sigpic
              Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
              South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

just done 10K miles in the 3 months I have had my VX Racing, been up as far as John O Groats and down to Paris and Brussels and have to say it has been brilliant. Get one, no complaints about them from me.

Comment

Originally posted by parker View Post
                  just done 10K miles in the 3 months I have had my VX Racing, been up as far as John O Groats and down to Paris and Brussels and have to say it has been brilliant. Get one, no complaints about them from me.
                  WOW! That's a hell of a lot of miles, you must be loving your Racing but not the fuel bills Bet you have such fun doing those journeys
                  Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
                  Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ht_2311wt_1133

here ya go mate.. save ya self some money

Comment

Originally posted by ginge View Post
                      I think mine must be one of the very last factory orders it was built at the end of July, not sure of the number yet as I wont see it until Sept 1st. It is at the dealer now though. I went for a standard car with the CDC40. Wanted a few more options like the lights but it came down to money in the end and I like my tunes
                      Cound'lt resist so phoned the dealer turns out I have ended up with number 550 really strange as this must be one of the last ones off the line, I think they have just got a tub and grab any number out of it !!
                      New Car Sales & Leasing - Vauxhall Main Franchised Dealer Supplied
                      www.butlersvsl.co.uk Tel: 01782 536007 Email: [email protected]

sigpic
                      Licensed under the Consumer Credit Act 1974, FCA Licence No. 603274

Comment

Originally posted by ginge View Post
                        Cound'lt resist so phoned the dealer turns out I have ended up with number 550 really strange as this must be one of the last ones off the line, I think they have just got a tub and grab any number out of it !!
                        hi mate. corsa are even no's and astra odd no's. mines 628...

Comment

Well done ginge on your purchase, Im sure your going to love it!... this numbering system VX use must be totally random,as I've had mine 2 months now,& mines 836! surely you would think the number would get higher towards end of production?

Comment

Originally posted by jps View Post
                            WOW! That's a hell of a lot of miles, you must be loving your Racing but not the fuel bills Bet you have such fun doing those journeys
                            My employer has kindly given me a fuel card so hours of free VXR fun. At last meetings away from the office are fun.

Comment

Originally posted by parker View Post
                              My employer has kindly given me a fuel card so hours of free VXR fun. At last meetings away from the office are fun.
                              ha can the employer look at how much you spending then? if they did that would be bad times lol

Comment

Working...
                              X