This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 600mls and not seen a Vxr

Just back from a few days away and never spotted a single Vxr Corsa ,Swindon to Brighton and trips out daily around Sussex. Car performed superb on the journey and averaged 37.1 mpg and at best 39.7 on the motorway on cruise just under 80mph,Great little motor

The reason you didn't see any is cos there all in the garage getting fixed for warranty work. Only joking mate, I quite like the fact you don't see any the majority of places you go. Exclusive little car and far more rare than the db9s you see everywhere in surrey
    Corsa Vxr, Soon to be Ring Ready

Comment

The majority of vxr owners I see are bloody ignorant.. they NEVER wave back..

I never see any forum members either unless on a meet

Comment

Hey!!! Dunno why u didnt see me m8....we're in the same town lol ;-)
        The Devil's In The Dance ...
        Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Originally posted by swampyVXR View Post

They are like buses round here, don't see one for weeks then see 4 or 5 in the same day. About 50% of the ones I see are stickered.
          #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Originally posted by L'Oreal VXR View Post
            Hey!!! Dunno why u didnt see me m8....we're in the same town lol ;-)
            If you mean Swindon? I have but have been either on my pushbike or in a Smart fortwo

Comment

Yeah they aren't very common down here in Brighton not sure its a good things or to be honest though .

There's a Burg with a Leeds badge often parked down the Brighton marina, and vectra estate vxr parked down the road from my house but neither are stickered for VXRO
              "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

Originally posted by DavidM View Post
                Yeah they aren't very common down here in Brighton not sure its a good things or to be honest though .

There's a Burg with a Leeds badge often parked down the Brighton marina, and vectra estate vxr parked down the road from my house but neither are stickered for VXRO
                We were down the marina,but didnt see it maybe next time

Comment

Originally posted by swampyVXR View Post

tottally mate. given up waving. never really see vxrs around here anyway its all farmers in tractors driving on the duel carridgeway in rush hour argh!

Comment

Originally posted by VXRBrabus View Post
                    We were down the marina,but didnt see it maybe next time
                    Thats a shame I usually go down the marina on the odd night with the missus to the cineworld, there are some nice bars and restaurants along the waterfront too.

Lucky you left before Saturday because Brighton is about to get rammed (literally) because its Pride! Break out the rainbow flags!
                    "If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
                      They are like buses round here, don't see one for weeks then see 4 or 5 in the same day. About 50% of the ones I see are stickered.
                      What about the ones you dont see ?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DavidM View Post
                        Thats a shame I usually go down the marina on the odd night with the missus to the cineworld, there are some nice bars and restaurants along the waterfront too.

Lucky you left before Saturday because Brighton is about to get rammed (literally) because its Pride! Break out the rainbow flags!
                        Lmao ,yeh I saw the signs might spot you another time as we have family in Hove so often pop down.

Comment

Originally posted by VXRBrabus View Post
                          If you mean Swindon? I have but have been either on my pushbike or in a Smart fortwo
                          Yep, Swindon I'll wave next time I see ya!! ...trouble is I wear dark sunnies and am usually goin a bit quick, so by the time Ive noticed someones car ( im soooo not observant lol) they've already gone!!
                          The Devil's In The Dance ...
                          Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Originally posted by L'Oreal VXR View Post
                            Yep, Swindon I'll wave next time I see ya!! ...trouble is I wear dark sunnies and am usually goin a bit quick, so by the time Ive noticed someones car ( im soooo not observant lol) they've already gone!!
                            So if you get waved at by a Star Silver Vxr or Black Brabus fortwo cabrio or a bike that will be me . L8r's

Comment

Working...
                            X