X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... And she's thereee!!

12800 miles, and... you guessed it, wheel bearings need replacing

Booked in for the work in a few weeks as I have work and need my car, but Pentagon Vauxhall in Sheffield I find, to be honest... Brilliant!! I took my car in at 1400, and they said if it is bearings (like i suggested) then they will try and get it done today before 1700. I thought that was super, and the customer service there always seems top notch!!

Now i hope that the wheel bearings, albeit common, is the ONLY thing that will go wrong with the car - touch wood - had her nearly a year, and its the first thing that has gone wrong with her!

Just thought I'd share!!

Cheers,
    Leyton

Good for you mate I had troubles with my local garage down Sheffield just off parkway they haven't always been top notch and messed me about from time to time

Comment

Just had all four replaced today. Second lot on the back less than a yr. Warranty runs out this yr which really worries me as it's bout 400 quid fitted out of warranty

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybro187 View Post
        Just had all four replaced today. Second lot on the back less than a yr. Warranty runs out this yr which really worries me as it's bout 400 quid fitted out of warranty
        That's why I got rid of mine especially as the list was endless .
        CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
        sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
        MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

I'm quite pleased with the service there tbh, I'll be getting rid before the warranty runs out definately. and today, found the ******* lacquer is peeling!! Again... P'eed off is an understatement

Comment

Working...
          X