This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New radiator :(

Picked up my corsa vxr on wensday night come thursday nite my radiator started leaking so ive had to part with her already for about a week they've told me

Bad news mate should only take a day to fix the rad though...

Comment

Yea thats what i thought, cant wait to get it back im having to put up with a 1.2 punto

Comment

A week!!! It would have already been leaking imo mate, its unfortunate you didnt no the problems or you could have had a look for it and would have seen the coolant running down the rad.

Comment

Originally posted by Y3 JNO View Post
          Picked up my corsa vxr on wensday night come thursday nite my radiator started leaking so ive had to part with her already for about a week they've told me
          I had the same thing, second week for me though and they only had it for the morning. why a week?

Comment

Dont know all i can think it could be is because there busy anyway i loved the day i had with it so hopefully there wont be many more problems after this

Comment

Originally posted by Y3 JNO View Post
              Dont know all i can think it could be is because there busy anyway i loved the day i had with it so hopefully there wont be many more problems after this
              CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
              sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
              MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

Sorry to bump on old thread, but where would the leak be? Top of Rad or bottom of Rad? Left, Right?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X