Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arctic Remus Exhaust

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arctic Remus Exhaust

    Hi, Is the Arctic Remus a full system? If not can it be made into a full system?

    Thanks

  • #2
    No it not mate, its just the precat and the backbox. You can have it made into a full system, any custom exhaust place should be able to do it and iirc mpg have made a few. You would need the sports cat and centre section made up.

    Comment


    • #3
      Worth noting however that this would also invalidate warranty (if you havent already with remap etc).

      Details are included here :- http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=100344 item 4
      Originally posted by Bobbyp90
      Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
      sigpic
      Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
      South East Regional Organiser

      PSN: TomFL12

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
        Worth noting however that this would also invalidate warranty (if you havent already with remap etc).

        Details are included here :- http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=100344 item 4
        No remap as yet & wont be while the car is under warranty! So no exhaust upgrade either.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gazzer66 View Post
          No remap as yet & wont be while the car is under warranty! So no exhaust upgrade either.
          Nope Only the Remus system

          Was the linky helpful?
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
          sigpic
          Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
          South East Regional Organiser

          PSN: TomFL12

          Comment

          Working...
          X