This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Skirts advice

About a week ago I scuffed the under side front end of my skirt skirts. And although it is underneath the skirt I have touched up the parts where the paint has been removed with some touch up paint. I have however now noticed that the left saide skirt doesnt look well aligned to the car its godo at the back end of the door sill but then as it gets to the front theres a larger gap. It may have been caused by the scuff as I went over a central reservation which I shouldn have but I was starving and stuck in traffic which wasnt moving. I have noticed before that the rear top end of the side skirt has started coming away would this be covered under warrenty or would I have to get it sorted out at a body place. I knwo stupid move to go over the curb but I was starving so hungry lol.

Impatience is a costly thing mate.Body shop for you me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by tjay View Post
      Impatience is a costly thing mate.Body shop for you me thinks.
      Yeh think ill try tht see if they can stick it down better it was coming away before i went over the curb but I was propper frustrated at the time looked at the curb and thought i can clear that wrong lol

Comment

Lol not a good move there mate, you wont be covered under warranty as they will see youve hit something, was the meal worth it?? What you get mate? Kfc or mcd's??

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
          Lol not a good move there mate, you wont be covered under warranty as they will see youve hit something, was the meal worth it?? What you get mate? Kfc or mcd's??
          How did ya know mc Ds? well thats where I was off anyway ended up with a chip butty. I was at the top of this hill and right at the bottom they where repairing traffic lights only one car getting through at a time I was in abit of a rush to meet a mate thoguht ill grab some dinner stuck in that saw a van go over central reserve and thought hmmmm I can make that lol. oh no i couldn lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sootie600 View Post
            How did ya know mc Ds? well thats where I was off anyway ended up with a chip butty. I was at the top of this hill and right at the bottom they where repairing traffic lights only one car getting through at a time I was in abit of a rush to meet a mate thoguht ill grab some dinner stuck in that saw a van go over central reserve and thought hmmmm I can make that lol. oh no i couldn lol
            you gona wakey toningt sootie?
            VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

I bet it made you cringe when you heard the srcape mate?? Its the worst noise in the world accept when you decide to tell the missus you are going out to town with the lads Hope you get it sorted either way.

Comment

Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
                you gona wakey toningt sootie?
                No mate wernt too brilliant last time i went, as soon as I went into car park a lad came over demanding so see under my bonnet. At this time I was also starving so he had to wait while I raded subway, at which he took umbridge lol. I think I need to try and control my stomache lol.

Comment

No mate wernt too brilliant last time i went, as soon as I went into car park a lad came over demanding so see under my bonnet. At this time I was also starving so he had to wait while I raded subway, at which he took umbridge lol. I think I need to try and control my stomache lol.
                  me and mick poping down in our vxrs come down for a hour

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                    I bet it made you cringe when you heard the srcape mate?? Its the worst noise in the world accept when you decide to tell the missus you are going out to town with the lads Hope you get it sorted either way.
                    It did mate I just thought what a plonker I could have just got out of my car and ran down to Mds that would have been easier put hazzards on or something.

Comment

me and mick poping down in our vxrs come down for a hour
                      Sweet mate the merv should get allot of attention not many about. Just watch out for the skallys.

Comment

Sweet mate the merv should get allot of attention not many about. Just watch out for the skallys.
                        lol saw a few scallys mid week going up and down the road at side all noise and no movement lol...

seen a nice old shape rs there a few times

Comment

lol saw a few scallys mid week going up and down the road at side all noise and no movement lol...

seen a nice old shape rs there a few times
                          Yeh I saw that few weeks back nice motor. You might see two nice birds in a golf r32 its worth it just to check them out

Comment

Yeh I saw that few weeks back nice motor. You might see two nice birds in a golf r32 its worth it just to check them out
                            we didnt stay long mate was not what i expected was all young lads in thier dads cars and stolen motors lol...

like you said skallys lol

Comment

Working...
                            X