Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leds

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Leds

    Does anyone know where i can get my hands on some White LED Number Plate lights and some White Sidelights and Fog lights. Want the number plate lights the most. Any help, links etc much appreciated.
    Thnx.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Obl1v View Post
    Does anyone know where i can get my hands on some White LED Number Plate lights and some White Sidelights and Fog lights. Want the number plate lights the most. Any help, links etc much appreciated.
    Thnx.
    I have some side lights and fogs in White xenon look. U can have them both for £12 posted


    Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

    Comment


    • #3
      Here's the numberplate bulbs u need

      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CANBUS-SMD-NUM...item35a5d94fe0


      Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
        I have some side lights and fogs in White xenon look. U can have them both for £12 posted
        Hey thnx for replying, are these 2nd hand?

        Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
        Here's the numberplate bulbs u need

        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CANBUS-SMD-NUM...item35a5d94fe0

        I was kinda hoping for something like this - http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...w=1400&bih=782

        Link is really long lol. One you have linked seem a bit dim

        Comment


        • #5
          Yea they are brand new pal still in wrappers, I've got some in mine but I ordered some for my Misus astra Sri and they seem to be different up 2 u pal, if not I will keep em incase one of mine blows or summit


          Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
            Yea they are brand new pal still in wrappers, I've got some in mine but I ordered some for my Misus astra Sri and they seem to be different up 2 u pal, if not I will keep em incase one of mine blows or summit
            How would i arrange payment?

            Think its possible to find Number plate bulbs like i linked for my car?

            Comment


            • #7
              Tried these number plate lights. Mine keep flashin
              flame red, k&n panel filter, red courteney pipes, courteney large inlet pipe kit, blizzard intercooler n hard pipes, fuel pump n regulator, hks dump valve, forge recirc valve, flyeyekit to headlights,spotlights n side repeaters, tinted number plates n sunstrip, 6k hids, vxr badge to front grill, remus pre cat n middle box n back box, lowered 40/30, ipf eds remap

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dannyboyzvxr View Post
                Tried these number plate lights. Mine keep flashin
                It's coz u need canbus compatible bulbs else it will think u have a bulb out due to the low power consumption


                Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

                Comment


                • #9
                  They am cambus compatible. Them exact 1s above
                  flame red, k&n panel filter, red courteney pipes, courteney large inlet pipe kit, blizzard intercooler n hard pipes, fuel pump n regulator, hks dump valve, forge recirc valve, flyeyekit to headlights,spotlights n side repeaters, tinted number plates n sunstrip, 6k hids, vxr badge to front grill, remus pre cat n middle box n back box, lowered 40/30, ipf eds remap

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I got some led with resistors in them off eBay! However wernt bright enough but you can put one resistor led in adn one regular tower one and they both work fine! Lol

                    Just type canbus led number plate lights and loads should come up! All around £10!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dannyboyzvxr View Post
                      Tried these number plate lights. Mine keep flashin
                      Have you tried turning them around or switching them around in each holder?! Mine didn't work but switched them around and worked! Or maybe you got a faulty set! If the resistor isn't soldered on properly and don't make a connection it will either not work at all or be like having no resistor in them!

                      Mine are exactly the same as in the link!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        are the number plate bulbs easy enough to change ?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          is it legal to have proper bright led number plate lights?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by danry88 View Post
                            is it legal to have proper bright led number plate lights?
                            Well that pic i linked of that BMW is of the same brightness as the new bright light number plates BMW have released. I saw an X6 i think it was and number plate light was pure white. Looked so smart.

                            http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/mtec-li...ies-p-467.html

                            As you can see from this link, theres plenty of options for BMW's but sadly no Vauxhall.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              this is mine:


                              got a resistor kit + 2 bulbs with 5 leds on them each for £15
                              M135i

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X