This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washer jets

Just a quick one guys, tried a search but couldn't find anything definitive.

Quite like the idea of having mist washer jets as opposed to just the normal 4 jets of water as i think their crap.

Found a few posts relating to Insignia mist jets being fitted but all the folk that had retrofitted them has Astra's...Can the insignia mist jets be fitted to the corsa? if so does anyone have a part number for them

Cheers

i have them.. not sure on part number just go into vaux and ask them and they will now what your on about...

Comment

so i take it they fit no problem then...

Comment

yeah 2 min job to fit... theres a how too fit in the how too section

Comment

Thanks for the info mate....Much Appreciated

Comment

Search on eBay mate, I found some couple of weeks ago for cheap but I don't have the link!
            #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

they are only about 4quid from dealers and off ebay they are on for 12+

Comment

Originally posted by mark1vxr View Post
                they are only about 4quid from dealers and off ebay they are on for 12+
                Then i was almost a mug!
                #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

i got mine from matt bibbs i think couple of quid but you will need a skin graft afterwards hehe

Comment

Read the How to Guide but not actually had a look at the motor to see how I'm gonna do it . Was dead easy to change them over on my old motor but this time it looks slightly more complicated

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Comment

Working...
                      X