Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out with the vxr,in with the bocanegra!

Right troops!My vxr is gone after a year and 5 months.Have to be honest and say i loved the vxr but too many problems with it caused me to change it. Now got a seat ibiza cupra bocanegra-it's awesome too.Thanks to all who have given me advice.
    Cheers.

How's the new car?

Some idiot over took me once and about 7 other cars with on coming traffic, but I must admit it was very very fast.

What's the stats?

Chris.

Comment

Enjoy !
      CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
      sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
      MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

lovin it mate. auto express stats in their group test v coopers and clio 200 were as follows-0-60 bocanegra 6.7
        cooper s 7.1
        clio 200 8.2
        u can check the facts and figures of the group test can be found on autoexpress website.it includes everything.
        oh and the dsg is brill,sport mode is great fun.its turbo and supercharged too so sounds top notch.

Comment

bocanegra is like get an riced ibiza... but yours choice... i like the normal cupra, without that black front end...

Corsa OPC Arden // blacked roof // gm alarm // AFL OEM // armster // all led interior // carbon fiber alike difusor & fog surroundings & badges // insignia jets // forge subframe brace // team dynamics 1.2 gloss black 18" // Nurburgring Lip // KW V2

Comment

Sounds nice but Vxr all the way for me! Isn't the Ibiza 180bhp? So that's 12bhp less than a standard Vxr. Still cheap to tax being a 1.4 I suppose

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

Nice car, should have a manual option though

Comment

Originally posted by davievxr View Post
                lovin it mate. auto express stats in their group test v coopers and clio 200 were as follows-0-60 bocanegra 6.7
                cooper s 7.1
                clio 200 8.2
                u can check the facts and figures of the group test can be found on autoexpress website.it includes everything.
                oh and the dsg is brill,sport mode is great fun.its turbo and supercharged too so sounds top notch.
                Nice car but I prefer to use parkers for stats (autoexpress talk balls most of the time):-

Ibiza Cupra Boc - 7.0s
                Clio 200 - 6.7s
                Cooper S - 7.2
                2008 - 2011 CORSA VXR - ARDEN BLUE - 18"
                2011 - 2014 Astra SRI CDTI [150] XP + 18"

2014 -------- Audi S1, Glacier White + Quattro Exterior + other stuff
                Originally posted by Flinty
                as with every old lady, you warm her up before letting her have it

Comment

That car looks minted, but i still prefer The Astra VXR and Focus RS better .

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
                    That car looks minted, but i still prefer The Astra VXR and Focus RS better .
                    But both of these cars you mention are in the next class category up
                    2008 - 2011 CORSA VXR - ARDEN BLUE - 18"
                    2011 - 2014 Astra SRI CDTI [150] XP + 18"

2014 -------- Audi S1, Glacier White + Quattro Exterior + other stuff
                    Originally posted by Flinty
                    as with every old lady, you warm her up before letting her have it

Comment

Nice car, the red or white look good! Enjoy

Comment

Good choice. Drove the new Fabia vRS a few weeks ago ans was impressed although the Cupra easily wins on looks. Enjoy it!

Also when it comes to 0-60 times the Cupra's should be spot on everytime as it's DSG and will get the change perfect everytime.

Comment

exactly mate! thanks for the positive response. too many people on here think corsa vxr is the be all and end all but at the end of the day the car is unreliable(just like the astra vxr which is possibly the worst handling hot hatch ever). i think there are enough threads on the forum that prove my point here. i loved my corsa but simply not reliable. as far as 0-60 times go you can't change gear quicker than dsg-point made!

Comment

Good choice mate, my mate has a White one and I love it! They pull like a coach when remapped and most of them achieve well over the stated 180bhp standard. His one put out 199bhp standard!

DSG would be the deal sealer for me, they are cracking gearboxes!

Comment

Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
                              Sounds nice but Vxr all the way for me! Isn't the Ibiza 180bhp? So that's 12bhp less than a standard Vxr. Still cheap to tax being a 1.4 I suppose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ekby_K1c4
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHgSuQncZzw

and I think that anwers your question...DSG rules...!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X