• Show
Clear All

• Panel Filter + Other Mods

Ok, theres probably an couple of threads,

I just want to know that if i buy the ITG panel filter from Thorney:

http://www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk/p...oducts_id=2666

thats all i will need?

How will the affect my car

and also are there any other cheap mods that can be down.

Ive added some blue footwell lights already.
    Peter: Hey Lois... what's this word? Lois: Evil. Peter: And this one? Lois: Knievel. Peter: And this one? Lois: Was. Peter: And this one? Lois: Born. Peter: And this one? Lois: In. Peter: And this one? Lois: Montana. Peter: Ah... oh, hey Lois did you know Evil Knievel was born in Montana? Family Guy - I Take Thee, Quagmire 04x21

yeah mate thats all you need

here is a guide on how to fit it and all the tools you will need
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=34881

corsa arctic edition #257
    now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

Cheers . One other question was , how will affect my warrenty?
      Peter: Hey Lois... what's this word? Lois: Evil. Peter: And this one? Lois: Knievel. Peter: And this one? Lois: Was. Peter: And this one? Lois: Born. Peter: And this one? Lois: In. Peter: And this one? Lois: Montana. Peter: Ah... oh, hey Lois did you know Evil Knievel was born in Montana? Family Guy - I Take Thee, Quagmire 04x21

Comment

you can hear the turbo sucking noise much louder, the car will be more responsible (little bit)

some VX garages can tell you you will loss the warranty, but once servicing at TMS you can have their warrant

silver front bulbs ? nicer aerial ? debadge ? some carbon wrap bits ? ...
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Brano View Post

you can hear the turbo sucking noise much louder, the car will be more responsible (little bit)

some VX garages can tell you you will loss the warranty, but once servicing at TMS you can have their warrant

silver front bulbs ? nicer aerial ? debadge ? some carbon wrap bits ? ...
          That Be Good. I like to hear the sound of turbo.

Theres nothing stopping me just swapping them back if i take it in for a service?

Hate to be a pain, you couldn't link me to some could you (silver front bulbs), i saw someone on here, (i think) they had carbon wrapped , is it the defuser? (im not a car person trying to learn parts and get into it) which looked nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Crampo09 View Post
            That Be Good. I like to hear the sound of turbo.

Theres nothing stopping me just swapping them back if i take it in for a service?

Hate to be a pain, you couldn't link me to some could you (silver front bulbs), i saw someone on here, (i think) they had carbon wrapped , is it the defuser? (im not a car person trying to learn parts and get into it) which looked nice.
            yes you can swap them back, no problem, just dont throw the old one and dont forget to do it

i have mine from them: http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/inde...d&productId=87

but you can find them also cheaper i think, just as i am not UK person, i dont know where in UK

i have carbon dif too, but thats not wrap but real carbon
            MB E63s AMG

Comment

yes you can swap them back, no problem, just dont throw the old one and dont forget to do it

i have mine from them: http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/inde...d&productId=87

but you can find them also cheaper i think, just as i am not UK person, i dont know where in UK

i have carbon dif too, but thats not wrap but real carbon

Cheers.

Its ok , as long as i know what im looking for.

How much did that cost if you dont mind asking (carbon diff)?

Comment

305 Euro
                MB E63s AMG

Comment

305 Euro
                  :O Maybe later on. What about a carbon wrap, how much is that roughly?

I want to try to do the performance side and get styling done as well.

I see miltek are doing a sports exhaust for the corsa.

http://www.millteksport.co.uk/produc...?articleid=384

but then i see thorney have released the new one for 2010 corsas's

Comment

Another Bit of help needed.

Im coming up to 1000 miles now. And was thinking that i should do a oil change. Was going to go down dealership's shop and get some, is it recommened to replace the oil filter as well?

Comment

Hi , yes always replace the oil filter when changing the oil, be sure to use good quality oil also.

Comment

Working...
                      X