This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 cat...

Iv just spotted this and am woundering if this is the answer to the 2010 exhaust system?

Yes.

Walkinshaw and TMS both do 2010 exhaust systems.
    Walkinshaw the Remus, TMS Miltek

Not a full system though, from CAT back
    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    sigpic
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Sorry I forgot to put the link in earlier.
      http://eds-motorsport.de/shop/en/Opel/Corsa-D/A16LEL
      Anyone seen these before.?

Comment

Hmm.... i dont know....

http://www.walkinshawperformance.co....=exhaust&id=62

Thats available for 2010, dont know how the down pipe would work... There was a thread, search for "full remus"
        sigpic

Comment

Once i save up im getting the remus from walkinshaw, just saw that downpipe for the 2010 annd it got me thinking.? Il mayb throw them an email and let you's know what they say?

Comment

hi guys!i'm an italian boy with my Corsa VXR MY2010 euro5,and i'm interested at the downpipe for my car..do you know if this model: http://eds-motorsport.de/shop/de/Pri...A16LEx-Motoren
            is compatible with my car?
            thank you and sorry for my terrible english!! :-)

Comment

yes the down pipe is for the new A series engines, and i would assume it would work the same? some one buy and try
              Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

The only problem is that you need the IPF for the car aswell, so your not just buying the downpipe!

Comment

ok,thanks..the problem is that i don't know if the downpipe for the euro4 model is the same the downpipe for the euro5 model..the 2 models are identical?
                  and i know i need an "emulator" to trick the ecu when i remove the main cat..
                  and sorry what is a "IPF"?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali c View Post
                    The only problem is that you need the IPF for the car aswell, so your not just buying the downpipe!
                    Why do you need the IPF? That would be to remap the car, which for fitting a downpipe isnt required...

Originally posted by alberto85 View Post
                    ok,thanks..the problem is that i don't know if the downpipe for the euro4 model is the same the downpipe for the euro5 model..the 2 models are identical?
                    and i know i need an "emulator" to trick the ecu when i remove the main cat..
                    and sorry what is a "IPF"?
                    Euro4 (Z16) and Euro5 (A16) have different CAT set-ups.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
                      Why do you need the IPF? That would be to remap the car, which for fitting a downpipe isnt required...

Euro4 (Z16) and Euro5 (A16) have different CAT set-ups.

it may be needed to flash the ecu with higher emission tolerance map as the new cars i guess will be very touchy and will throw up loads of error codes. as on these cars the cats are the other way around from the z16

main cat(second cat on z16) goes first then a secondary cat ..(pre cat on the turbo of z16 engines.)
                      Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

Ah i get ya... I just thought the main CAT had been moved forward, not into the downpipe...
                        sigpic

Comment

Thats just what it states on the site, "Attention!

With all Astra h 1.6 TURBO, Corsa D OPC and Corsa D GSI starting from model year 2010 the fault-tracing in the engine expensive equipment must be adapted, since otherwise an error code is set because of not sufficient catalyst efficiency.

Consider please, which is possible with the Corsa this software adjustment at present only!

Around this change of software to receive you can
                          - come with your vehicle to us
                          - send your ECU by post office dispatch
                          - or comfortably at home with your IPF system program

Comment

in conclusion,can i buy a euro4 downpipe and install it on my euro5 corsa vxr with an emulator for the second lambda-probe?(i don't want to remap,to not avoid the warranty)
                            i haven't understood if the euro4 downpipe is compatible with my car cat..

Comment

I think courtney still use their same exhaust system on the 2010 but you have to have your loom extended, because using the euro 4 set-up.

Comment

Working...
                              X