X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stus corsa vxr ruined!

As the title says. Im bloody angry.
    On thursday the car was left parked at the bosses house for the whole day till i picked it up at night. Drove it home after a very hard days work so didnt really look at the car. seen a few white specks at the boot handle but as usual i thought it was either dust or birds. ....
    My work mate phoned me up later that night saying to check my car.....Those white specks werent the only 1's. And it wasnt dust....THE WHOLE ARDEN VXR WAS COVERED IN HUNDREDS OF WHITE SPECKS OF PAINT.
    We found out the house next to the bosses had been getting painted WHITE so all the spray from that has come across and landed all over our 2.
    Then. Against my wishes. Whilst the car was parked up yesterday near the bosses, and i quote "not at the bosses so we didnt get any more paint on the cars" , the guy attemped to remove the paint but god knows wat he used. He told me he used pure soap. and tryed to wash it off. Its covered in scratches....AND PAINT. But its also covered in what ever chemical he used. I mean. ITS PLASTERED.
    Police response......"its a civil matter , sorry"

So not only am i very angry but my car is ruined. Im lost with what to do. We have his full details and he says he has public liability insurance and he'll call us monday morning after speaking with them.
    Aaaahhh
    sigpic

Thats gutting mate!! i would be absalutely fuming!!! As if he couldnt have told you to atleast move the cars?? Sling a tin of paint over his and see if he likes it!

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
      Dont fit in.. StAnD OuT.

10 Plate Corsa VXR, Arden Blue, 18", L&S, VXRonline stickes, stock atm..

Comment

hope you get it all sorted mate.
        sigpic

Comment

I personaly would have kicked the **** out of him. Not helpful but prob well deserved!

Comment

I would get a body work expert (detailer) and see what they think of it, back up go get a qoute for a full re-spray and hand him the bill!
            Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

WTF that is totally out of order, what a *ick. How can anyone be so stupid?! Take him to the cleaners...
              Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
              Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

Thats what i intend to do. But until then. I'M STUFFED. Its 1 big waiting game. He saud he'll phone us monday morning. But if not. He'll be getting a nice visit by 2 very angry men on the tuesday at that house he's painting for another week.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ferraristu View Post
                  Thats what i intend to do. But until then. I'M STUFFED. Its 1 big waiting game. He saud he'll phone us monday morning. But if not. He'll be getting a nice visit by 2 very angry men on the tuesday at that house he's painting for another week.
                  Threatening behaviour will do nothing mate!

Just be profesional about it, Get a Detailer to look at it see if it can be corrected if not then go to a body shop of your choice and get a qoute for a full respray.

Then give him the bill
                  Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Oh man. Not good. Being aggressive won't help though. No matter how annoyed you are! Hope he sorts it for ya mate!
                    #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

You need to ask the guy if he has public liability insurance, if so tell him you want to claim on it, no big deal for him as he pays the excess, he has obviously accepted responsibility as he has tried to clean it off, Claim off his insurance as he should not be working without it.
                      sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

As BBB said, PLI is the way to go, get a couple of quotes for a respray and ask his insurers to process/
                        Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                        Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                        sigpic
                        Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                        South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Im sorry to hear that mate, will a clay bar not be able to take the paint off or at least the best part of it.?

Comment

Just thought Stu....do you have some pics for us? I'd be so bloody mad and upset if I came back and saw my pride and joy like that. It's just not fair at all.
                            Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
                              Threatening behaviour will do nothing mate!

Just be profesional about it, Get a Detailer to look at it see if it can be corrected if not then go to a body shop of your choice and get a qoute for a full respray.

Then give him the bill
                              Spot on Nath, gotta be as calm as possible with him in order to sort it all out, not easy though!

Comment

Working...
                              X