This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight problem

Hi all got a lil problem with me head lights before i start i havent got xenons just got normal ones .

any way was driving home the other night down country lane and my lights started to flicker abit i couldnt make my mind up if it was to do with the road being abit rough but when the road smoothed out it still kept happening .

Now havent used the car since went out today and said to meself ill just check them and now i have no headlights at all even full beam isnt working but the indicators are fine . ive also noticed when i lock and unlock the car u can just see the head lights flick for a sec .

does any body have any ideas what could of come loose or any thing else that could cause this ? would be greatfull for any help .

cheers

Could be the wiring loom at the back of the headlight.

Unscrew the cover cap and have a quick look, theres a how to on how to change that you can somewhat use...
    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
    sigpic
    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
    South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
      Could be the wiring loom at the back of the headlight.

Unscrew the cover cap and have a quick look, theres a how to on how to change that you can somewhat use...
      Yeah sounds like the wiring loom is loose!
      Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
      Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

cheers ill have a look tomorrow and see

Comment

Working...
        X