This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vxracing suspension

Hello guys was looking into buying a corsa vxr vxracing edition and was wondering does it come with coilovers or adjustable suspension..?

no mate
    sigpic

Comment

Comes with std suspension, normal shocks and springs.

Is is VX Racing in name only,
      Last edited by vr55vxr; 16 August 2010, 08:30 PM.

Comment

No mate, its comes with standard corsa vxr suspension. There are a few options available on the internet with tuners or with ebay, spax rsx coilovers being one of them priced at around 550 quid, and fully adjustable. Do a search mate to find out more on these with members that have them on their corsa vxrs. Failing that option, you could opt for springs, i have the DAP springs and they are very highly rated by a lot of members on here. Good luck with your findings!

Comment

Daps ftw.

Comment

Thanks guys any tips on what to look for when I buy one..?

Comment

Originally posted by Daren View Post
              Thanks guys any tips on what to look for when I buy one..?
              Brand new or second hand?

If second hand then look at how well it's been looked after I.e swirl
              Marks and scratches on the inside. You'll get a pretty good idea of how well it's been treated mechanically and all that. If you get someones pride and joy you'll be very happy with it! Although if it's been used and abused you may experience problems down the line!
              #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

No new ones available to order as ALL are built.

Comment

I have found a second hand one at a local car dealers it looks really tidy no scratches marked or anything it's. 59 plate with 8100 miles on the clock for £13500 which I think is ok does that sound good or??

Comment

nice deal i think
                    MB E63s AMG
                    MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                    Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                    Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Find out I anyone on here had it( put on the reg). Hopefully whoever did haven't got rid of it due to problems. It's still under warranty so shouldn't be an issue if anything were to go wrong.

What options has it got mate?
                      #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

I have found a second hand one at a local car dealers it looks really tidy no scratches marked or anything it's. 59 plate with 8100 miles on the clock for £13500 which I think is ok does that sound good or??

Which dealer,and where abouts?

Comment

I am guessing this is the one in MCR? If you need somebody to come and look at it with you then let me know fella

Comment

No mate,MCR is £13,995,and it may already be sold by now.

Comment

Oh well, Daren is local to me anyway by the looks of it.. As above, if you need any help drop me a line and I will come and have a look with you. Owned one before my astra so have a good idea on what to look out for..

Comment

Working...
                              X