This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip to Thorney today

Hey guys went to Thorney today in Milton Keynes! Waited for five hours for me car today but I have to say well worth it! I got a stage one remap and I have to say the gears are alot more responsive and she feels quicker which is good! I also got eibach springs fitted and the geo set up! My god it's brilliant she corners so much better I can sling her in to the corner and he just holds!
    CORSA VXR ARCTIC. 033/500
    KTVXR
    Mods so far: Lowered 30mm, Stage 1 Remap, ITG panel filter, Remus 3 Piece, Vxmmi stereo, Focal front speakers, private plate.

Sounds Very Nice Mate!

Well worth it then?

Wish i lived closer to get the geo set up and mapped on the RR!

Comment

Yeah deed well worth it! Made it even more fun to drive
      KTVXR
      Mods so far: Lowered 30mm, Stage 1 Remap, ITG panel filter, Remus 3 Piece, Vxmmi stereo, Focal front speakers, private plate.

Comment

Originally posted by KTVXR View Post
        Hey guys went to Thorney today in Milton Keynes! Waited for five hours for me car today but I have to say well worth it! I got a stage one remap and I have to say the gears are alot more responsive and she feels quicker which is good! I also got eibach springs fitted and the geo set up! My god it's brilliant she corners so much better I can sling her in to the corner and he just holds!
        Any pictures of your car lowered on these springs, thinking of lowering mine on daps but not seen an arctic on the eibach pro's

Comment

Happy days mate, pleased for ya..!!
          ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Originally posted by Peach View Post
            Any pictures of your car lowered on these springs, thinking of lowering mine on daps but not seen an arctic on the eibach pro's
            When I get home I will take some pictures and post them up! Won't be done till Friday tho I'm afraid
            KTVXR

Comment

What are your before and after figures like?

Comment

Just warm up and cool down etc....

Comment

Did they put it on a dyno for you? I've been thinking of going to Thorney for a while and was about to book in for a stage 2 when at the last minute they told me they dont put it on a dyno anymore unless you pay an extra £75 for it. I thought this was crazy, I'm paying £1700 and they dont put it on a dyno because they said it took to long!

You reckon stage 1 is worth it then because I've been wondering whether you would be able to tell that much difference? Thats why I was thinking stage 2

Comment

the difference is huge, now u dont feelt the car is a bit too heavy, it just pulls like it should:-)

Comment

I fancy a journey down to these next month for the geo setup to be honest. It's only an hour or so from Stoke hehe

Comment

Seems crazy they dont Dyno
                        Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                        Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                        sigpic
                        Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                        South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Did when i had mine mapped there.... Cant member whether or not a paid for it though...

Comment

Originally posted by DAIR View Post
                            Did when i had mine mapped there.... Cant member whether or not a paid for it though...
                            Yeh they used to do it but said that they have now stopped doing it because it takes an hour to do and they cant afford to keep doing it included in the price.

Ive just been on to them though, saying I'm thinking of going for a stage 1 instead because of the price, and they have offered to give me the before and after dyno tests free of charge with the stage 2 as a good will gesture. So do I folk out the extra £380 for stage 2?

Comment

Originally posted by H4RRY View Post
                              Yeh they used to do it but said that they have now stopped doing it because it takes an hour to do and they cant afford to keep doing it included in the price.

Ive just been on to them though, saying I'm thinking of going for a stage 1 instead because of the price, and they have offered to give me the before and after dyno tests free of charge with the stage 2 as a good will gesture. So do I folk out the extra £380 for stage 2?
                              Mate dont be talked into doing something that goes against what you originally planned to do lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X