This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever noticed???

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has ever noticed that one of the back wheels is closer to the wheelarch than the other?? I noticed on mine and I know for a fact that it's never had any accidents/bumps as I've had it from nearly new and vx manager owned before me. I did a bit of research and apparently nova's/corsa b's are the same and it's due to the machines when building the cars. Anyone fancy getting a tape measure and measuring for me as I'm really curious?? Thanks

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

yep mine is the same, vauxhalls excellent build strikes again lol

Comment

Originally posted by j-cdti View Post
      It's wierd isn't it! I've only noticed it now I've lowered it. Isit your drivers side wheel that's closer by anychance?

Comment

mate of mine noticed mine the other week!

totally random

CORSA VXR NURBURGRING #008 NOW ON THE ROAD

Comment

I'm going to have to look next time I go out now!
          #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
            Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has ever noticed that one of the back wheels is closer to the wheelarch than the other?? I noticed on mine and I know for a fact that it's never had any accidents/bumps as I've had it from nearly new and vx manager owned before me. I did a bit of research and apparently nova's/corsa b's are the same and it's due to the machines when building the cars. Anyone fancy getting a tape measure and measuring for me as I'm really curious?? Thanks
            Fairly common tbh, BMW's in particular are known for it and can be up to 30mm difference from off and near side so on this one, I don't think we can fault vx

Comment

Not noticed it unless a take protactor out and look at the rear

Comment

Never noticed this before, will have a check...... Dam I dont own a Corsa No More, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by OLDSKIPPER View Post
                  Not noticed it unless a take protactor out and look at the rear
                  Do you mean a protractor? obviously you don't pay enough attention to your car u f4nny!

Comment

Originally posted by reidy4862 View Post
                    Never noticed this before, will have a check...... Dam I dont own a Corsa No More, LOL
                    only jokin pal

Comment

Do you mean a protractor? obviously you don't pay enough attention to your car u f4nny!
                      typo error whoops

Comment

I think a few cars do this, not just vauxhall iirc. I can't say ive even realised on mine though I'll look out of curiousity now haha
                        Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

mines the same i thought i lowered the car to much one side on coilovers but it turned out thats just the way it is

Comment

Originally posted by j-cdti View Post
                            Nova's were the same guys!

Comment

only jokin pal
                              Always full of jokes, luckly for me i have a good of shoulders, LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X