This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eds ipf problem

hey when i plug the ipf in my car to read the standard data the light just stays white and doesnt turn green can anyone help?
    thanks porta

Mine stays blue, what's that mean?

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

that its not reading it properly :s ive got it to read now but when i plug it in the computer it says car not accepted :s

Comment

Originally posted by porta View Post
        that its not reading it properly :s ive got it to read now but when i plug it in the computer it says car not accepted :s
        Did you buy it brand new? Also, have you updated the firmware in the unit?
        sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

Originally posted by Nurburg608 View Post
          Did you buy it brand new? Also, have you updated the firmware in the unit?
          yes i brought it brand new from regal at pvs mate but its my 1st time using it at the moment no i havnt updated the firmware in the unit how do i do that?

Comment

everything is sorted and working now

Comment

Originally posted by porta View Post
              everything is sorted and working now
              Good to hear

What was the issue in the end?
              sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

Working...
              X