This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinions

im a paint sprayer and body repairer by trade..only picked up my red corsa vxr last saturday but thinkin about painting the rear diffuser, all the front grills(black plastic bits) and my wheels sapphire black. would u go sapphire black or just a gloss black with no pearl or metallic?

I wanna go panther black when I get my car back from vauxhall everyone seems to go gloss black now days
    xbox addy -turboyoda85
    Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Personally I would go just gloss black. Sapphire seems to have all the little diamond looking sparkly bits in it. Will look good though!

Where are you from? You could come in handy for people on here!
      #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Yeh i kno wot u mean. Was thinkin of doin the diffuser n the trim in sapphire black n doin the wheels in gloss. Was gona get them in the booth at work inbetween jobs, lol. I live in tamworth near birmingham

Comment

how much to spray my diffuser???? i a in burton so could come over to yours.......

Comment

Originally posted by J-Sta View Post
            Yeh i kno wot u mean. Was thinkin of doin the diffuser n the trim in sapphire black n doin the wheels in gloss. Was gona get them in the booth at work inbetween jobs, lol. I live in tamworth near birmingham
            Was hoping you'd say somewhere in kent!

Gloss black wheels are a good colour IMO. Get some pics up once you've done it all mate!
            #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Go panther black is a nice colour, do it mate would look good.
              Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

What's this panther black like?
                #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

This is panther black

Soz cudn't resist
                  sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

Lol ^^

Im be tempted to try something away from gloss on wheels, like a black shadow chrome or something that will set you out from every other gloss....
                    Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                    Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                    sigpic
                    Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                    South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Originally posted by mark1vxr View Post
                      how much to spray my diffuser???? i a in burton so could come over to yours.......
                      Where abouts in Burton? I went to My GF's sisters place last Wed opposite the Burton Albion and spotted a red VXR Astra parked just up the road. Was it yours? I wasn't in my VXR sadly

Comment

I knew that would come somewhere!

I'm tempted to leave mine for about a year as i'v just had them done and go gun metal. Anthracite seems to popular now.
                        #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

yeh i will post sum pics when they are done. think im gona jus go for it and be different and paint all the trim n the wheels sapphire black. i had thort about panther black but its a ford colour

is it a corsa or astra diffuser u want painting? if its a corsa then prob jus £75. easy enuff job to do

Comment

Originally posted by Stanners View Post
                            Where abouts in Burton? I went to My GF's sisters place last Wed opposite the Burton Albion and spotted a red VXR Astra parked just up the road. Was it yours? I wasn't in my VXR sadly
                            i'm other side of burton..... i got a arden crsa so deffo wasnt me! lol

where abouts you from?

Comment

Originally posted by mark1vxr View Post
                              i'm other side of burton..... i got a arden crsa so deffo wasnt me! lol

where abouts you from?
                              I'm from stoke, live in Newcastle Under Lyme but drive to Uttoxeter/Burton to see my GF's family so I might spot you around.

Comment

Working...
                              X