This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pirelli pzero

anyone who is needing to change thier tyres soon, i would recomend pirelli pzero rosso....ive had them on for a month now and they are soooooo grippy and brilliant in the wet! i got 225 40 18 as the 225 35 18 comes up alot more expensive!!!! for 4 it only cost me £500 but that was with discount! not bad for a top of the range tyre! better than the ****** continentals!!!!!!!

I was going to get some of these, but quite expensive I think. It would be interesting to see how long they last in comparison to the contis... I got 13k out the fronts and now needing some new ones shortly

Comment

i just can confirm that they are great
      MB E63s AMG
      MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
      Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
      Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Got them on my Vectra VXR on 19's and rate them highly as well, lot better in the wet.
        regards Brian

Comment

yeah had nero's on my vxr and rosso's and both where good! got rosso's on the S3 now!

Comment

I had them on the astra, when the corsa needs them changing Imight try them new ones the pirelli p7s, they look cool, I loved the pzeros

Comment

What are they like wear wise?

Comment

Compromise mate excellent grip wet and dry but only got 7k out of fronts on the Vectra but I do like to drive it got about 12k out of rears, but do try changing tyres about 3mm well before wear limits.
                regards Brian

Comment

Got avant sports on my burg . £400 for the 2 front tyres 19" best tyre I've ever had !!

Comment

Working...
                  X