This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poor corsa

My poor little Corsa has a bit of a problem it seems to be leaking a lot of engine coolant, well about half the bottle every 4-5 days hopefully it will be under warranty.

Also does any body really know what good coilovers go best on the corsa vxr because it really needs setting up properly and lowering as i dont think it handles that well it just seems to be all over the place somethings not right.

Does anybody know where i can get a 3 gauge stand for on top of the centre console or would i have to get one made?? ideas would be helpful thanks

Every thread I read about the Corsa VXR it's always about problems "/.

Comment

Check your radiator mate as they are comman for leaking from there
      xbox addy -turboyoda85
      Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Leaky Rads are common

Spax RSX coilovers are meant to be very good, but should you only want a Spring set-up the Dap's come highly recommended by many also.

AS for gauge pods, theres a two gauge pod available from MPG, but not a three.
        Originally posted by Bobbyp90
        Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
        sigpic
        Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
        South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
          i dont think so
          MB E63s AMG
          MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
          Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
          Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Brano View Post
            i dont think so
            Well most of them are about problems anyway mate, just things like this makes me go further and further away from even buying one mate.

Comment

Well most of them are about problems anyway mate, just things like this makes me go further and further away from even buying one mate.
              agree that i dont will be buying it again, but there is still lots of ppl that is runnig the car OK already long time

did you saw thread on forum (no matter which forum) with topic "no problem today with the car after 500 miles trip" ???

lots ppl are comming on forum just to ask if is something broken to find out cheapest way how to fix it, once is something broken & out of warranty, with the corsa there is few problems asked again again again and again
              MB E63s AMG
              MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
              Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
              Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Thanks for your comments
                do you have the website for mpg for me to look at the two pod gauge tom?
                im thinking new brakes and coilovers i think just need to stiffen it up just seems well to soft so i dont know if springs would do it and what sort of lowering spring height is good for it not to scrape on anything with the 18s

thanks

Comment

my posts are allways happy ones.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    Thanks for your comments
                    do you have the website for mpg for me to look at the two pod gauge tom?
                    im thinking new brakes and coilovers i think just need to stiffen it up just seems well to soft so i dont know if springs would do it and what sort of lowering spring height is good for it not to scrape on anything with the 18s

thanks
                    We went for 20mm Eibachs and an LSD and the handling is now more than spot on. No body roll and she's outhandled most things I've come across so far!

Black Corsa VXR 222/246, Courtenay Stage 2, full Piper, Quaife LSD, Eibach Pro Kit...and no back seats
                    Santa Pod 1/4 Mile 14.2 @ 99mph

Comment

You cant have read them all then is all I can say to a comment like that.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

The little corsa has had to have a new radiator all fitted under warranty thankfully

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
                          my posts are allways happy ones.
                          lol and wayne has taken his on many track days.... So theyre not all that bad!

Comment

omg,as has been said many times on here.We are only the minority of owners on here,most buyers don't even know about this site.

Comment

Originally posted by DAIR View Post
                              lol and wayne has taken his on many track days.... So theyre not all that bad!

My last corsa vxr was used on a track day 7 wks after I bought it.But I was young and foolish then.lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X