This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help needed

I have just recieved everything I need for my new boot install in the corsa but I have 1 issue, does anyone know where I can get the wire from the amp to the battery, iv been in the engine bay and looked inside but I just can't find any way of getting through, help from anyone in the know would be great thanks

on the passenger side im pretty sure there is a grommet on the bulk head
    xbox addy -turboyoda85
    Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

take out glove box and there should be some way of feeding it through there

Comment

there is a gromet on the passanger side

Comment

found in this thread

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=25103

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, il sort this out tomorrow now

Comment

As above, there are places in the top of the glovebox to feed the wires through.

Be warned tho, its a pain in the a55 lol. Took me longer to feed the wire through and find it without making a mess than it did installing the rest of my sub and amp. Good luck haha
              Astra Edition #105
              Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                As above, there are places in the top of the glovebox to feed the wires through.

Be warned tho, its a pain in the a55 lol. Took me longer to feed the wire through and find it without making a mess than it did installing the rest of my sub and amp. Good luck haha
                lol it was similar in the astra with time, everything else was hooked up and ready quicker than feeding this wire through and fitting it through the car

Comment

Working...
                X