X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Induction Kit

Hey guys,

im thinkin of buying an induction kit for my 57 plate corsa vxr and was wondering what do you guys suggest and have you had any problems fitting them? Any information is welcome,

much love.

panel filter all the way mate!! K&N, Courtnay, Pipper there all the same and a direct replacement so no messing. sound mint too

Comment

Use the search function, and there are many threads on the same subject.

Most people will say a panel filter.

Comment

Originally posted by bak0 View Post
        panel filter all the way mate!! K&N, Courtnay, Pipper there all the same and a direct replacement so no messing. sound mint too
        +1

Comment

k guys thanks for the suggestions, iv also got the remus exhaust on the car so will the panel improve the sound of that aswell,

Comment

Originally posted by vxrfletch View Post
            k guys thanks for the suggestions, iv also got the remus exhaust on the car so will the panel improve the sound of that aswell,
            Not really, the panel filter just allows the car breath more easy and does not give you any performance gains.

Comment

iv got a pipercross viper on mate expensive but gives the dump valve sound and easy to fit

Comment

panel or cone, ive had both and got the cone on now (pipercross) and would say the cone is better. sounds amazing aswell

Comment

ok guys thanks, have you got the pipercross induction or just a filter, also iv had a remus system put onto mine, and just wondered if it would cause any problems

Comment

Originally posted by busdriver View Post
                    iv got a pipercross viper on mate expensive but gives the dump valve sound and easy to fit
                    Hi bud.

Do you have a pic and a video of it in action.

Cheers
                    sigpic

Comment

panel filter FTW

cone filters suffer heat soak and you get worst performance + less throttle response
                      M135i

Comment

Cone filters on the Corsa vxr can't be good due to the engine bay temperatures!

Comment

Originally posted by iDan x View Post
                          panel filter FTW

cone filters suffer heat soak and you get worst performance + less throttle response
                          Im sure andy (reinlo) did some testing between cone and filter and results showed that heat soak really isnt a problem.

am i right andy?

Comment

I've got a mushroom filter off a subaru and modified it to fit it sounds amazing better than any dumpvalve sounds like one people ask what one i got and i ain't

Comment

i had a cone filter on mine but my maf sensor died so i now have a courtney panel filter
                              xbox addy -turboyoda85
                              Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Working...
                              X