No announcement yet.

To buy or not to buy?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To buy or not to buy?

    I currently have a 2007 Arden Blue Corsa with 30k on the clock and a few extras including S&L, Climate control, Full leather, 18's, Bluetooth and AFL. After visiting vauxhall regarding a wheel bearing I decided to ask about a new Corsa VXR and I can get one in red with the 18's and S&L for an extra 30 quid a month. I just don't know what to do. I love the arden blue and all the extras but if things keep breaking like they have been doing then it's going to cost a fortune. Plus the new cars come with a lifetime warranty. Oh and I possibly need to start saving for a house now that i'm 24 so should I got for something cheaper? Any opinions welcome sorry about the essay.

  • #2
    The reason we changed for a vxracing version was simply to get a car with another 3 yr warranty,peace of mind motoring,OH and cheaper road tax.


    • #3
      myself i couldn't lose the options i have on the car now, if you could find one with the same spec i would go for it.

      Corsa VXR now sold


      • #4
        was in the same position as you mate when i need the deposit for new home so sold my Arden Corsa and used the money for my deposit and got a Audi TT 225 coupe.

        Much say for extra £30 a month, i would be tempted by the offer regardless of spec.