Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a tyre :(

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I need a tyre :(

    Hey guys and girls, as the thread says, i need a tyre asap. Anyone selling one?! Really don't wanna be buying a whole set just yet and need to spend as little as poss. If anyone wants to help me i'd be very grateful thank you please

  • #2
    size.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Try "black circles" on the net hun,very good prices.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
        size.


        PMSL.

        little gems or the tyre???

        Comment


        • #5
          Try camskill.co.uk,

          Why do you only require one tyre ?

          Comment


          • #6
            theres a brandnew conti on ebay mate 225/35/18

            Comment


            • #7
              what does pmsl mean ?
              sigpic

              Scooby gone now driving an astra 2.0 turbo 200+ xpack

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mattiepkr1984 View Post
                what does pmsl mean ?
                it means 'Piss My Self Laughing' heehee.

                225/35/ZR18

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
                  Try camskill.co.uk,

                  Why do you only require one tyre ?
                  Well ive noticed loads of play in the steering and she's been really lumpy. Macca serviced her today and when he drove her i noticed the front left wheel looked all over the place, like it was buckled. up on the ramp showed a massive bulge inside on the inside wall and i mean massive!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LittleGem View Post
                    Well ive noticed loads of play in the steering and she's been really lumpy. Macca serviced her today and when he drove her i noticed the front left wheel looked all over the place, like it was buckled. up on the ramp showed a massive bulge inside on the inside wall and i mean massive!!!!
                    I understand, had exactly the same issue and also cracked the alloy. I would get the alloy wheel checked to see if it has been cracked,

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by vr55vxr View Post
                      I understand, had exactly the same issue and also cracked the alloy. I would get the alloy wheel checked to see if it has been cracked,
                      Nooooo! dont say that!!! couldn't see anything when she was on the ramp. I havent hit anything so dont know whats happened.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I've got two part worn continental sport contact 2's you can have for £50 if you want them. They've got about 5mm tread left. Had new ones put on when I had my wheels painted couple of weeks ago and they are just sitting in the garage.

                        Let me know

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i just bought 2 yres from kwick fit arrowspeed which are made by goodyear and have the same reviews as dunlop sp maxx and ther brill i payed 150 for 2 19" ones so u would get them way cheaper
                          www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
                          www.combatstress.org.uk


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            150 for two is awsome! what size are they on yours?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by H4RRY View Post
                              150 for two is awsome! what size are they on yours?
                              19,s 235/35/19 mate there not even run in i got them on thurs and it raining hear just had the bus out in the rain and it really grips im well chuffed wi them dry handling is well good too
                              www.themarkwrightproject.org.uk
                              www.combatstress.org.uk


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X