This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full bastuck race system ?

Hi people, needing abit of advise if possible. Is anyone running a full bastuck race system, if so have they had any problems with it blowing from the centre section join after 2nd decat ? Any help appreciated thanks, jordan

quite a few of the regal customers are running that set up mate.

Not heard of any issues, I must admit.

Comment

I had one from regal and the only problem i found it wern't very loud it was deep moaning sound also being a total decat the spanner light came on all the time due to no cats done my head in go for the piper 3" mate with the sports cat.
      Last edited by THEVXR1; 23 August 2010, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Hhmm... I fitted it monday and drove home from work and it started to blow, sorted it out but its happend again. Wer its sleeves together, it doesnt seem to sleeve very far in thats the problem...

Comment

Originally posted by THEVXR1 View Post
          I had one from regal and the only problem i found it wern't very loud it was deep moaning sound also being a total decat the spanner light came on all the time due to no cats done my head in go for the piper 3" mate with the sports cat.
          did you put the full de-cat map on.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jord46 View Post
            Hhmm... I fitted it monday and drove home from work and it started to blow, sorted it out but its happend again. Wer its sleeves together, it doesnt seem to sleeve very far in thats the problem...
            did you fit it yourself mate.
            sigpic

Comment

No i havnt had the map on yet wayne but i did fit it my self..

Comment

Originally posted by jord46 View Post
                No i havnt had the map on yet wayne but i did fit it my self..
                take it to a exhaust place mate for the sake of a few ££.
                sigpic

Comment

I had one on my Corsa and had no issues.

Comment

jord did you get those clamps i recommended? use some exhaust paste on it then sleeve it together and make sure its tight, that should help.
                    Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.

Comment

Bought new ones from regal mate put loads of paste on and gunned it as tight as pos bt no gud

Comment

The slitts are on the bit of pipe that sleeve in, but they shud b on the top for when its clamped together.

Comment

I had the same problem, discovered when i mounted it, the centre section should be a little longer so you can stick it in further. I welded my pipe
                          Opel Corsa OPC
                          Opel Vectra GT 16v

Comment

Thats the exact problem iv got. Mite give that a try.. Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                            X