This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticker

Im thinking about getting a sticker made up saying VXRACING in the vxr font seen a few with them on the back window and really starting to like what ya think? dont want to get it then it will look silly lol

Thanks
    sigpic

online stickers

do it, what have you got to lose

Comment

i dunno mate tbh dont wanna do it and it looks stupid or get slated again like my TURBO INSIDE STICKER lol, ( which is now off haha ) how much would you charge to do that matey?
      sigpic

online stickers

Comment

Will look good mate
        sigpic

Comment

how big do you want it, personally i think a nice subtle one more than a full screen size one.

Comment

When I was at school I had a 50cc Twist and go scooter (not a patch on my VXR ) i was friendly with a teacher and the school had a sticker cutter, I was aloud to use it (so my scooter was covered in stickers lol). I created a sticker in the format below, and loved it, everyone first laughed at it thinking i was a nob for having a NOS sticker, but then they actually read it :P

Comment

Lol awesome mate, erm I'm not to sure I've seen a few on here I want it that size but it is trying to find the people that has it so I can ask them the size of there's lol
              sigpic

online stickers

Comment

Broken Pencil here is a link to the 1 i want exactly the same as that colour size everything is you could get back to me with a price would be much appreciated

cheers dude
                sigpic

online stickers

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVblYFr7ARE thats it there mate
                  sigpic

online stickers

Comment

Working...
                  X