X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• famil corsa vxr

hi all

i would like to now is there any one how has a famliy with kids and is running a corsa vxr and how are they coping with it are is the boot space not that good

what age are your children mate....I.e will you need to stick prams in the boot etc

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

I am - I have 3 kids aged 15, 10 and 10 its geting a bit tight now but still OKish. I can get 3 suitcases in boot without parcel shelf + some other bits and pieces .

Comment

will i have a 1 year old little girl

Comment

the rear seats slide forward a little also remove the false floor

Comment

we have gone from a mk5 astra cdti estate to a corsa vxr, and find the boys who are 6 & 4 have more leg room in the back than the astra, and i can get there bikes in the boot with ease.

Comment

really that is good then so with my self wife and one year old travelling to and from germany a corsa vxr will be fine to have then

Comment

I have me my gf and 3 kids, twins at 6 and a 5 year old,we manage fine mate, we go on holidays and get between 80-90 quids worth of shopping in the boot a week with us three in easily. i dont no why people get minibuses imo unless you have over 3 kids because weve managed easily since we have had kids.

Comment

Why with one kid? He only needs one seat mate?? Ive always wondered honestly.

Comment

while i do have other kids but they do not ive with me and the wife so i do not really inclued them when it comes to cars

Comment

i was going to post this sort of question up soon as my baby is due in 2months! Everyone keeps saying that the Corsa is no good and 3doors aren’t very good either and i will struggle getting the baby in and out of the car. Is this true?
                      Jay have you managed ok with your 1yr old ok? And did the pram also fit in the boot?

Comment

terri
                        i have not got one yet but when i had my cilo it was fine really i just looked at some figures on the boot size of a astra vxr and the corsa

corsa with the seats up can max hold 285 litres
                        astra with the seats up can max hold 302 litres

so you can see that the differnts is 12 litres which is not much so i think you should be fine with you and yur little one just moving the seats forward all the time thats is the pain but if you can live with it and at the end off the day your the one driving it not your freinds so its up to you hope this helps jay

Comment

just booked my test drive of the corsa vxr on the 4 sep and going to do a couple of my own test with the pram and bags and stuff will late you now how i get on

Comment

Thanks Jay, i do try not to listen to them, i think its just their way of getting me to get rid of car as they want one or they are just trying to let me have something else to think and worry about! i think i will test out aswell with a pram in boot just incase

Comment

yer that is it at the end of the day you are the one how has to live with the car and stuff but you need to think what you going to use the car for hoilday travelling are just shopping and club meets shows ect you now i my go astra but thats only becasues i travell to germany and stuff but i think vxr will be great for yourself and the other half fun lol
                              Last edited by jay6392; 25 August 2010, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X