This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front pre cat

obv ppl have fitted them do u have prob with light on dash? info for my mate

Yes mate, telll him to take the battery off over night and it shouldnt come on again, tell him to try it bud. I took mine off for half hour and it came back on after 70 mile ish, then took it off over night and it hasnt come one since. Tell him to do it mate i bet it works. If he un clips the battery again he will have to leave it off over night again from experience.

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
      Yes mate, telll him to take the battery off over night and it shouldnt come on again, tell him to try it bud. I took mine off for half hour and it came back on after 70 mile ish, then took it off over night and it hasnt come one since. Tell him to do it mate i bet it works. If he un clips the battery again he will have to leave it off over night again from experience.
      On my old astra gsi and my Vxr a ad turbo bk and light never come on once!! I've told him to stop worrying ad he's getting mapped
      Next year any how and it wine do any harm

Comment

Im mapped and mine still come on mate.

Comment

Mines never been on, even before I was mapped. Some people tell you to wind the actuator down when you decat the front, maybe that is something for him to look at?

Could be wrong though.

Comment

mines been on for months and i havent touched actuator either no lights
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Corsa_vxr_Ben View Post
              mines been on for months and i havent touched actuator either no lights
              thanx guys its for me......i am getting pre cat but dont want light to come onn

ben what pre cat are running and also tommi?

thanx ian

Comment

ave got pre cat on mines lights not on

Comment

Originally posted by lee_corsavxr View Post
                  ave got pre cat on mines lights not on
                  what pre cat is it fella

Comment

am not sure it was on the car when i got it the old users on here. i didnt know i had it till boys were askin about my exhaust on it if it was standard because mines sounded beter :P

Comment

ive got a scorpion one on bud but any pre-cat should be fine, light shoudnt come on
                      sigpic

Comment

mine is meriva so dif car but only mod i have is the pre cat never even had a flicker with the light... not being once once
                        VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

cheers guys ... if i do get lites on is ther any way of getinbg rid ?

Comment

Working...
                          X