Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone just clarify something for me....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone just clarify something for me....

Do all the Racing's come with the Remus exhaust as standard? Ta
    Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
    Check out my full video review *HERE*

No sir.

09 model yrs could have them as an extra,but 10 platers,with a16ler engines can't have them.That was until they 'd been developed for the a16ler engine.

Comment

Ah ok cheers for clearing that up Tjay dunno why I thought that lol

Do you know if people with the newer engines are noticing a fair difference in mpg? Is yours one of the new a16ler's? If so then I guess you will indeed know the answer to this question! And also have they addressed many of the common faults with the 10 plates or have they still left poor wheel bearings and air con pipes as standard? I know it's still early days but they have been out for over 6 months now.
      Last edited by jps; 25 August 2010, 01:24 AM.
      Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by jps View Post
        Ah ok cheers for clearing that up Tjay dunno why I thought that lol

there is a deal where vxracing owners recieve a good discount when purchasing the remus from wilkinshaw. the arctic came prefitted so its easy to see why

sigpic

Comment

lol.

The mpg on the new one is around 34-36,where as the older version we had used to do 30-34.Along with the lower consumption comes cheaper road tax.

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
            there is a deal where vxracing owners recieve a good discount when purchasing the remus from wilkinshaw. the arctic came prefitted so its easy to see why

Oh yeah,a whole 10% discount.

Comment

Originally posted by tjay View Post
              Oh yeah,a whole 10% discount.
              10 percent is pretty good!you just have high hopes

sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh thanks dude looks like I got my Racings and Arctics contangled! lol

lol.

The mpg on the new one is around 34-36,where as the older version we had used to do 30-34.Along with the lower consumption comes cheaper road tax.
                Owwww ok sounds a bit better. So Tjay did you go from an 07 Corsa VXR to a shiny new 10 plate Racing? What colour did you have and what made you do it (apart from the warranty running out)?

Comment

57 plate ARDEN to a beautiful shiny RACING.Yes,it was because of the warranty running ,the fact it was cheaper to tax and the wife had said YES.Oh,and we had an excellent salesman.

Comment

10 percent is pretty good!you just have high hopes

At "our height" you must be joking.lol.

Comment

At "our height" you must be joking.lol.
                      phew, i thought that joke would go right over your head

sigpic

Comment

phew, i thought that joke would go right over your head

Not when I wear my thinking cap mate.

Comment

Not when I wear my thinking cap mate.
                          Glad someone has got their thinking cap on at this time lol

Hmmm cheers for the info, weighing up upgrading to a Racing but I have only had my Vixer for 4 months and would be taking a hit on it, but I am wanting the Racing more and more every day and the added warranty, better mpg and tax are making me seriously think about it - plus I think it looks so awesome

Comment

Thinking cap being removed now,needs a rest.

Comment

Just seen this pic online - the lights dial / buttons look different? Have they changed it on the new models it is easier to turn on/off when driving?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X