This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mapping help plz

Right i've got a bluefin on my vehicle at the moment and it goes well i'll be adding a 3" piper full system with sports cat and forge intercooler will i need a different map or are there others with the bluefin? do i have to pay for these? and if so how much am i looking?

Originally posted by THEVXR1 View Post
    Right i've got a bluefin on my vehicle at the moment and it goes well i'll be adding a 3" piper full system with sports cat and forge intercooler will i need a different map or are there others with the bluefin? do i have to pay for these? and if so how much am i looking?
    if you paid for a bluefin then you get maps for life, i got mine second hand and just paid for it to be reset and i get maps for life, and yes you will need a stasge 2 map when you get your exhaust and then stage 3 when you get your intercooler mate, just ring up thorney and they will sort it for you

Comment

If you purchased your BF from Superchips direct or through some of their dealers - no, you nomally are only allowed the std Stage.1 map.

If however you purchased the BF directly from Thorney Motorsport (TMS), all your map upgrades are FREE - just contact them for details......
      sigpic

Comment

also if you have got the tms blufin and you wish to keep your tuner warrenty you will need to buy their exhaust and cooler

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
          also if you have got the tms blufin and you wish to keep your tuner warrenty you will need to buy their exhaust and cooler
          Goodpoint
          sigpic

Comment

bought it brandnew off ebay £480 so how do i go about a map now once the pipers on?

Comment

bought it brandnew off ebay £480 so how do i go about a map now once the pipers on?
              Ring TMS and they will help you out - tel 01908 238 798

Comment

Working...
              X