This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stage 1 results.

hello just got bak from mpg and my stage 1 has only got me to 203 bhp i find this a qwite poor result but want to see what u people think? thanks and the car has had- pre cat pipe, itg panel filter and denson plugs.
    MW Performance built astra vxr.

thats 10 bhp more than standard?? the other mods should easily make 10 bhp ?

Comment

not had mine done yet, but from what ive been reading that quite poor isnt it? have words with them i say!

Comment

did you have a remap mate.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_soton View Post
          not had mine done yet, but from what ive been reading that quite poor isnt it? have words with them i say!
          i know i am proper gutted but i dont see why it hasent got more than that. but yea going bak next week so will have to try find out whats what.

Comment

Originally posted by stafford19 View Post
            hello just got bak from mpg and my stage 1 has only got me to 203 bhp i find this a qwite poor result but want to see what u people think? thanks and the car has had- pre cat pipe, itg panel filter and denson plugs.
            Does the car feel faster?

Comment

The precat alone should have seen you near enough 200bhp mate, something doesnt add up imo if you had a remap too.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
                did you have a remap mate.
                yea and i dont know what to do now i was soo looking forward to geting like 220 at least and now this. what should i do?

Comment

Comment

what fuel did you have in the car.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DAIR View Post
                      it dose yea thats what i cant understand it pushes u bak in the seat when i put my foot down but thats what i just cant get?

Comment

Kirkys meriva vxr made 202 bhp with just a precat mate, did you get a before and after?? What was the car running standard if you did mate?

Comment

mate if its faster then dw bout it! remappeds worked just maybe something wrong with the rollers ect?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
                            what fuel did you have in the car.

v power.

Comment

Originally posted by stafford19 View Post
                              it dose yea thats what i cant understand it pushes u bak in the seat when i put my foot down but thats what i just cant get?
                              lol Then why even bother complaining about what a piece of paper reads.

Applaud MPG for the work they've done and enjoy the car.

Comment

Working...
                              X