This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gearbox?

Noticed lately that gear changes army as smoot with alight noise and also in acceleration more on higher gears there seems to be a strange whooshing sort of noise when accelorating.

Anyone heard or had this problem?

Would this be fixed under warranty?

And if I put the car in to get checked and they don't find a problem do I have to pay a fee?

Thanx in advance martyn

If you are not modded mate get it booked in and they should sort it. Another gearbox, joke!! Hope you get it sorted mate.

Comment

Yes gearbox, check my post i just put up mate. Ive just got mine sorted today.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=103366

Comment

had 2 boxes under warrenty no second at all in 1 and no drive with another just a grinding noise does any one know if the astra vxr box will fit personally i think it will and it has a longer final drive so more topend

Comment

Originally posted by THEVXR1 View Post
          had 2 boxes under warrenty no second at all in 1 and no drive with another just a grinding noise does any one know if the astra vxr box will fit personally i think it will and it has a longer final drive so more topend
          The Astra VXR uses the same gearbox as the Corsa VXR mate, M32 Gearbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Hastie View Post
            The Astra VXR uses the same gearbox as the Corsa VXR mate, M32 Gearbox.
            Correct but as said share different final drives.

Comment

Working...
            X