Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blueflame 70mm system...! Opinions?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blueflame 70mm system...! Opinions?

    Is there anyone here that has Blueflame exhaust system on their ride...?
    Is it good...? Is it bad...? Is it loud...?

    I'm really thinking fitting it so I need opinions!
    Any comment would be apreciated!!

  • #2
    Originally posted by gk002 View Post
    Is there anyone here that has Blueflame exhaust system on their ride...?
    Is it good...? Is it bad...? Is it loud...?

    I'm really thinking fitting it so I need opinions!
    Any comment would be apreciated!!

    A couple (Carmad been one) and Yes they make excellent zorts, but out of the price bracket of many !
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm not interested for sound!
      I'm looking for power gain!

      The quality is good?
      You think is expencive...??
      Last edited by gk002; 26 August 2010, 11:15 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by gk002 View Post
        I'm not interested for sound!
        I'm looking for power gain!

        The quality is good?

        The two I know of were custom made so not off the shelf as such. Quality was excellent, power gain was good, sound is such a personal taste

        Have you looked at the other 3" offering at all in comparison ??
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          In comparison with Miltek and Scorpion I choose Blueflame...!
          Miltek is good but expensive and Scorpion is not so trustfull (my opinion)!

          But I have no info about Blueflame!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by gk002 View Post
            In comparison with Miltek and Scorpion I choose Blueflame...!
            Miltek is good but expensive and Scorpion is not so trustfull (my opinion)!

            But I have no info about Blueflame!

            Are you based in the UK ( as they are in the North West ) ??

            http://www.blueflameperformance.com/
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              No I'm from Greece and I have found it here!!

              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLUE-FLAME-FUL...ht_4795wt_1103

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by gk002 View Post
                No I'm from Greece and I have found it here!!

                http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLUE-FLAME-FUL...ht_4795wt_1103

                Would you not be better trying to source it locally in Greece ???

                ITALIA RACING

                83 ALEXANDRAS AVE

                ATHENS
                GREECE
                GR 114 74
                tel: +302106420094
                fax:
                email: [email protected]
                web:
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                  Would you not be better trying to source it locally in Greece ???

                  ITALIA RACING

                  83 ALEXANDRAS AVE

                  ATHENS
                  GREECE
                  GR 114 74
                  tel: +302106420094
                  fax:
                  email: [email protected]
                  web:
                  No cause he sell it at 1150 pounds!!
                  Ebay is always better!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well the ebay seller you mention appears to be a genuine reseller of BF exhausts and is listed on their site, so if its the zorst you want and the delivery charges acceptable to you - I would go for it !
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks a lot for your time replying!!

                      Do you have any idea what would be the power gains of this full 3" system...?
                      Would be better a 2.5" system than 3"...??

                      Sorry for all my questions!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by gk002 View Post
                        Thanks a lot for your time replying!!

                        Do you have any idea what would be the power gains of this full 3" system...?
                        Would be better a 2.5" system than 3"...??

                        Sorry for all my questions!!
                        Me 3" xoris programa tha kremasei.xamila tha patas kai tha lagarei trela.vale 2.5 ean eisai mama kai 3 me programa.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by opc View Post
                          Me 3" xoris programa tha kremasei.xamila tha patas kai tha lagarei trela.vale 2.5 ean eisai mama kai 3 me programa.


                          what???
                          sigpic

                          http://facebook.com/opcitalia

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            exactly...what? This cant even be translated on babelfish!!! Spanish, italian, greek etc etc...
                            Current: Insignia VXR Supersport Unlimited, Corsa Black Edition 1.4t mapped (157bhp).
                            Previous: Astra J VXR white (65), Monaro VXR 6.0 LS2, insignia 2.0t sidi vx-line nav (289bhp), V22VXR Vectra VXR Black, Black carbon Flash Insignia VX-Line Nav...215bhp, Astra Gte 2.0l Bertone! MK1 Gte, MK2 Gte 16v, Vectra Gsi 3.2, VXR8 LS2, Astra VXRacing 483.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The Blueflame is awesome and sounds amazing imo.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X