This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's my car worth?

Hi everyone, I've got two Corsa VXR's, one with a few mods as you can see in the Avatar, and one stock.
    I want to sell the stock one first:

-Arden 2008/57
    -33,000 Miles
    -Was serviced at 32K
    -I am 2nd owner
    -Every extra except Sat Nav, and Full Leather (So it has the bigger screen)
    -18" Titanium, Diamond cut alloys
    -Warranty till 2011 January
    -Continental Contact Sport 3's
    .... The car has never been involved in an accident, it's never been thraped, my 42 year old mom drives it lol
    What's this one worth you think...?

I want to swap it for an Arctic, (Not happy with my mom having the same car LOL), I want it for her Bday in December, with about £2K to put on top.. and it MUST have the Bigger screen (Climate Control)

The 2nd One, which is mine
    -Arden 2008/08
    -STAGE 2
    -Fast road setup & LSD
    -21,000 Miles
    -I'm 2nd owner
    -Every extra except Full Leather (DOES Have SatNav)
    -18" Brazil Black alloys
    -Basically it's a ARDEN RACING EDITION #001
    -Black Vinyl roof
    -Warranty till 2011 December
    -Continental Contact Sport 3's all around
    .... I love my car, and I don't ever rag it stupidly, I'm always commuting from Wolverhampton to London on a regular, so most of the miles are Motorway miles.

None of the cars are actually for sale yet, I just want to know what you guys think they're are worth

First one id say 10k and the second 11k.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
      First one id say 10k and the second 11k.
      Thanks alot mate,
      It's been a pain, trying to get a Dealer to tell me what they'd give me

Comment

All I got for mine for similar sort of car but with no mods was £7500 to £8500 mate.
        I wouldnt get my hopes up to be honest. Sorry to be negative but I thought id get a good price for mine being a 57 plate with only 23k on the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by MattHVXR View Post
          All I got for mine for similar sort of car but with no mods was £7500 to £8500 mate.
          I wouldnt get my hopes up to be honest. Sorry to be negative but I thought id get a good price for mine being a 57 plate with only 23k on the clock.
          Ohh Okay, Well I basically was going to trade the Stock Corsa in, and buy a 2010 S3 DSG, and against the S3 they offerd me 10K, but this was in Feb, when my moms car had done 30,000

Comment

9k going by current prices
            Not yet a owner of a corsa vxr... Will be come march.. roll on cheap insurance!

Comment

im trying to sell my black vxr 2009 6700miles and i just getting offered £10500 and that is a year old

Comment

Originally posted by katie View Post
                im trying to sell my black vxr 2009 6700miles and i just getting offered £10500 and that is a year old
                Seriously?
                See I would say say it's worth about 12 atleast
                Where abouts are u? Because I live in Wolves, and I'v noticed that cars in the W.Mids are alot higher priced than anywhere else in the UK

But that's worrying, I wouldn't sell it for 7K, 7.5K
                I rather just keep it

Comment

hi m8 i got 12600 cash from evanshalshaw for my 10 plate with 3000 miles

Comment

Hi,

Unfortunately second hand car prices are hitting rock bottom at the moment.

If your trading in expect about 7500 for the first one, and at most 8500 for the second one.

I have asked many places recently for trade in on my arden blue 08 plate, 35k miles and most are offering me 8k
                    2008 - 2011 CORSA VXR - ARDEN BLUE - 18"
                    2011 - 2014 Astra SRI CDTI [150] XP + 18"

2014 -------- Audi S1, Glacier White + Quattro Exterior + other stuff
                    Originally posted by Flinty
                    as with every old lady, you warm her up before letting her have it

Comment

Working...
                    X