This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help plz

seen a message on here the otherday saying how you can put your windows up automatically when you lock the car? if so how do you do it?

By reading the manual!

Comment

hold the lock button on the key fob

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Hold down the lock button on your remote when you are locking and walking away from the car and up they go!
        Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
        Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

from what i know, you can do this only via fob, - hold the lock button, but zou have to do this manualy each time, or is there way how to automatic this ? did i missed something ?
          MB E63s AMG
          MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
          Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
          Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Dont forget they also go down too before u get in!!! After unlocking with the remote, hold down after the second click....and magic!!! The windows go doooooown ;-) xx
            The Devil's In The Dance ...
            Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Originally posted by L'Oreal VXR View Post
              Dont forget they also go down too before u get in!!! After unlocking with the remote, hold down after the second click....and magic!!! The windows go doooooown ;-) xx
              dependant on age of the car, earlier models didn't have it

Corsa VXR now sold

Comment

Originally posted by rich.corsa.vxr View Post
                dependant on age of the car, earlier models didn't have it
                I want this toooooo - to look ultra cool!
                Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
                Check out my full video review *HERE*

Comment

mines a 2007 gutting!

Comment

just tried it mine a 2007 and they go up when holding the button but not down. thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by THEVXR1 View Post
                      just tried it mine a 2007 and they go up when holding the button but not down. thanks guys
                      What goes up must come down!!! Click to unlock the dead locks, then click and hold to unlock normal locks and drop windows....think that's what I do...I do it without thinking!!!

EDIT* Just tried it, just click and hold.
                      Last edited by Avo; 29 August 2010, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by L'Oreal VXR View Post
                        ,U learn something new every day. cheers

Comment

Ur Soooo welcome hun!! ;-) Glad I can give something back, cos Ive learned soooo much on here thats not even IN the manual!! x
                          The Devil's In The Dance ...
                          Arden Blue Corsa, S+L, 18" Gloss Black Wheels, AFL, Team Heko Tinted Deflectors, Dark Smoke Tints, online Stickers, Il Dottores #46 numero uno ammiratore and FINALY Sparco harnesses!

Comment

Working...
                          X