This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petrol guage

does anybody elses petrol guage take a while to register once you fill up. mine does some times but now it wont at all. its saying fillup and flashing and me but theres definatley petrol in there lol

yip, common problem
    sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

It depends how much petrol you put in. I've always found that it doesn't register immediately if I've only put in a small amount (probably less than 10 litres or so) but will sort itself out eventually as you drive.

Comment

Hi, +1, as above.
        Hoggy.
        sigpic

Comment

If your fillup flashes up you have to put more than a tenner in for it to register, if the lights not on and i put less than a tenner in the needle slowly moves up but if i put say twenty in it shoots straight up. If you are desperate to see how much petrol you have in to be safe, you can unclip the negative on the battery and it will reset to how much petrol you have in at present.

Comment

cheers guys

Comment

But you should always really keep it over a quarter tank anyway!
              #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyp90 View Post
                But you should always really keep it over a quarter tank anyway!

i agree...dont wana keep suckin all the crap outa the bottom of the tank!!!

Comment

Working...
                X