This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remap

hey guys im wanting my car remaping... im thinking mayb taking it to 240bhp that wud be stage 2 wunt it? basically im wundering wat components i wud need to change to help make that power? ie exhaust? air filter? etc chears ian...

if you was to gol regal bud just a stage 1 remap would be about 230, so you would need remap, airfilter full turbo back exhaust should see 240 then, or maybe an intercooler aswell should see close to 250hp then
    sigpic

Comment

All details are in the "user guide"
      Originally posted by Bobbyp90
      Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
      sigpic
      Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
      South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

You need to decide what tuner you would like to use and then get in contact with them. To get 240bhp you would require Stage 2/3 really. So full Turbo back exhaust, Remap and possibly a Intercooler dependant on who you go to. You also need to look at uprating the Fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator too if your going for that power.

Comment

i know a place where i got mine re-mapped, TTints, might do you a discount as he charged me £400 all in

(Corsa VXR 56)

+ 30 BHP
          + 40 FT/TQ

Let me know if this is any use to you

Comment

Originally posted by pritt_vxr View Post
            i know a place where i got mine re-mapped, TTints, might do you a discount as he charged me £400 all in

(Corsa VXR 56)

+ 30 BHP
            + 40 FT/TQ

Let me know if this is any use to you
            chears mate.. wer bowts they based

Comment

Originally posted by vxr ian View Post
              chears mate.. wer bowts they based
              TTints are in Luton, I personally would stick with the 4 main tuners who offer tried and tested modifications.

Give each of them a call and see what they can offer you and then make your decision.

-TMS
              -Courtenay
              -Regal
              -MPG

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                TTints are in Luton, I personally would stick with the 4 main tuners who offer tried and tested modifications.

Give each of them a call and see what they can offer you and then make your decision.

-TMS
                -Courtenay
                -Regal
                -MPG
                chears 4 the advice mate... am undecided who 2 use as ive heard mix opinons...

Comment

Like I said, give them all a call and see what they can offer you and then make your choice.

I personally have used all 4 in one way or another and stuck with Regal based on the fact they are closest to me and I have had no issues with them atall, but whats good for one may not be good for another.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                    Like I said, give them all a call and see what they can offer you and then make your choice.

I personally have used all 4 in one way or another and stuck with Regal based on the fact they are closest to me and I have had no issues with them atall, but whats good for one may not be good for another.

Hope that helps.
                    yea thanks alot mate..

Comment

As mentioned, call them and make your own choice.

You are going to get mix reviews / opinons from people, but at the end of the day it is your money and you have to be happy whoever you got with.

You can not go wrong with the main turners.

Comment

Working...
                      X