X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mudflaps??

Now thennnnn.

What do you guys think about mud flaps?? I was considering getting some on my corsa vxracing but didn't know what it would look like... Opinions please?

Cheers,
    Leyton

They will make it look like a truck .
    CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
    sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
    MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

personally i wouldnt
      xbox addy -turboyoda85
      Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

Hmmm ok then cheers lads. All I wanted to know... It's a stupid idea!! Haha

Comment

there was a very nice burg with them on at silverstone with black burg wheels looked really smart

Comment

Originally posted by LAVXR View Post
            Hmmm ok then cheers lads. All I wanted to know... It's a stupid idea!! Haha
            mate its your car you do what ever you want to it yer most of us wouldnt me included but its not us who drives it etc if you wanna put mud flaps on it then do it you never know it might look good and change our minds
            xbox addy -turboyoda85
            Instagram yoda_craig85

Comment

I personally would like to see it done. Might give it an even better squat if it's not already lowered.
              #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

Nah mine isn't lowered. I saw a standard corsa c with them on earlier, made it looked lower. I might go for it, just don't want it to look stupid. Hmmm

Comment

have a look on just waxed .co.uk they have a red one with mud flaps

Comment

Have a go with them. I think it could look good. If you don't like them then resell them
                    Mate.
                    #weusedtobetheshit

Comment

a guy in my town has a red vxr racing with mudflaps on with the vauxhall badge looks nice and think its un lowered

Comment

Yeah... Think I might have a look in to it . I might look at getting vxracing in the font that's on the door pillar across them as well instead of the vx badge. Maybe maybe. I'll have a nebs at some point

Comment

Give you an idea mate.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I think they look good mate, and they're practical too
                            Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic060 View Post
                              Give you an idea mate.
                              Where did you get yours from mate?? And they are, keeps all the **** from up the side of the car and I think makes it look more rallying sort of if that makes sense

Comment

Working...
                              X