Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspection?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Inspection?

    What does it mean when the little display between the speed and rev counter say "inspection" when you turn the ignition?

    Thanks

  • #2
    Service is more than likely due.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lawro View Post
      Service is more than likely due.
      +1
      Originally posted by Bobbyp90
      Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
      sigpic
      Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
      South East Regional Organiser

      PSN: TomFL12

      Comment


      • #4
        yup...time for a service!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          yeah service is due

          make sure they reset the service indicator when you take it in because they forgot to do mine and had to visit them again

          corsa arctic edition #257
          now sold

          REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

          Comment


          • #6
            yep.

            INSP = Service
            INSP2 = Faulty bulb

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by reidy4862 View Post
              yep.

              INSP = Service
              INSP2 = Faulty bulb
              That's wicked reidy! I had no idea the car would tell me if a bulb was out, good (and safe) stuff
              Chilli Orange Corsa BURG #009 has left the building. Loved every moment of ownership for the best part of 7 years.
              Check out my full video review *HERE*

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by deans arctic View Post
                yeah service is due

                make sure they reset the service indicator when you take it in because they forgot to do mine and had to visit them again
                Thanks, this now makes much more sense, I baught the car last week and I got the service done before I picke my car up, my book has been stamped but they must have not reset my computer, one problem I live about 2 hours away from where I got my car serviced, so does anyone know how to reset the computer myself? Or could I pop into my local vauxhall dealer an get them to do it?

                Thanks guys

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by sam catherall View Post
                  Thanks, this now makes much more sense, I baught the car last week and I got the service done before I picke my car up, my book has been stamped but they must have not reset my computer, one problem I live about 2 hours away from where I got my car serviced, so does anyone know how to reset the computer myself? Or could I pop into my local vauxhall dealer an get them to do it?

                  Thanks guys
                  Pop into the local Just explain and show your service book
                  Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                  Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                  sigpic
                  Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                  South East Regional Organiser

                  PSN: TomFL12

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tom_Y2K4 View Post
                    Pop into the local Just explain and show your service book
                    Thanks Tom

                    P.s good job on the corsa user guide!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thank you Do you think there are any areas that may need further comments? Feedback seems to have dried up
                      Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                      Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                      sigpic
                      Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                      South East Regional Organiser

                      PSN: TomFL12

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I think it's all good mate, there has been a few times where I have needed advice and reffered to your user guide, and I found what I wanted! So it's all good in my opinion!
                        So do you think my local vauxhall garage will reset my computer, even though I got my service done in another garage?

                        Thanks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by sam catherall View Post
                          I think it's all good mate, there has been a few times where I have needed advice and reffered to your user guide, and I found what I wanted! So it's all good in my opinion!
                          So do you think my local vauxhall garage will reset my computer, even though I got my service done in another garage?

                          Thanks
                          Ah good to hear Its what its there for so

                          I cant see why they wouldnt, be pretty cack if they dont!
                          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
                          Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
                          sigpic
                          Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
                          South East Regional Organiser

                          PSN: TomFL12

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X