Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!!! Clutch slipping

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HELP!!! Clutch slipping

    hey guys i my corsa has done 40k now and has only been stage 1 for a month and the clutch has started to slip!!im pretty sure a clutch would last more than 40k on most cars so i was wondering if anyone no who does uprated clutch's for them???

  • #2
    regal!

    sigpic


    Comment


    • #3
      make sure your volume knob works after fitting the clutch kit

      Comment


      • #4
        Possible fly wheel issue but could be wrong ....

        Comment


        • #5
          Why not just get it done under warranty and ask them to fit a different clutch whilst its open?
          Originally posted by Bobbyp90
          Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
          sigpic
          Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
          South East Regional Organiser

          PSN: TomFL12

          Comment


          • #6
            warranty only covers the first year on the clutch i think but dont hold me to it plus his car is modded so warranty would be void anyway lol
            xbox addy -turboyoda85
            Instagram yoda_craig85

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by craigybaby View Post
              warranty only covers the first year on the clutch i think but dont hold me to it plus his car is modded so warranty would be void anyway lol
              I think you may well be right there that man... my bad
              Originally posted by Bobbyp90
              Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
              sigpic
              Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
              South East Regional Organiser

              PSN: TomFL12

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jay_vxr87 View Post
                hey guys i my corsa has done 40k now and has only been stage 1 for a month and the clutch has started to slip!!im pretty sure a clutch would last more than 40k on most cars so i was wondering if anyone no who does uprated clutch's for them???
                My clutch needed replacing at 30k miles.... and my car is standard.

                As Gary says, Regal do an uprated clutch and lightweight fly.

                Originally posted by craigybaby View Post
                warranty only covers the first year on the clutch i think but dont hold me to it plus his car is modded so warranty would be void anyway lol
                Yes first year or first 18000 miles which ever comes sooner.
                2008 - 2011 CORSA VXR - ARDEN BLUE - 18"
                2011 - 2014 Astra SRI CDTI [150] XP + 18"

                2014 -------- Audi S1, Glacier White + Quattro Exterior + other stuff
                Originally posted by Flinty
                as with every old lady, you warm her up before letting her have it

                Comment


                • #9
                  my clutch went at 24k, i had it mapped at 7k, then it went 2weeks after having the lsd fitted. mine was only the pressure plate that had lost its spring as the plate looked in very good condition

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X