This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT!!! :) Jacking??

Can anyone let me know where the hell I jack the car up?! I need to jack all one side up, but can't find anywhere to be able to do it. The only place I can see is on the plastic fixer bits that hold the skirt on, but I ain't doing that!!

Please can someone help...

Cheers
    Leyton

There's jacking plates at the front and back. Same place where Vx jack it up on there ramps

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

There should be a metal beam underneath the car beside the wheel, that's where you jack it up mate.

Comment

Well I think that metal plate on mine is filler? There's a gap in the skirt where I think it should be metal but it just flexes.

Comment

Originally posted by LAVXR View Post
          Well I think that metal plate on mine is filler? There's a gap in the skirt where I think it should be metal but it just flexes.
          Test it mate. That should be it .

Comment

Have you checked the owners handbook? Much better than t'internet guesses.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
              Have you checked the owners handbook? Much better than t'internet guesses.
              In the book Its on the rail
              Originally posted by Bobbyp90
              Yes Tom! You're a freaking genius!
              sigpic
              Corsa "user guide" , VXR Car Game
              South East Regional Organiser

PSN: TomFL12

Comment

Look up on the sill and there's two holes at the front and two at the rear. That's what Vx use so you can't go wrong. Like Tom says handbook says the jacking rail but you can't use it as the sideskirts will just pull away from the body!!

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

I ended up leaving it... Looked like it was bending under the car. So I'm just gonna take it and get a puncture repaired and get them to do it then

Thanks for the help though

Comment

Low entry jack required for jacking up the corsa vxr,or lumps of wood under the wheels to raise it off the ground a bit.

hth.

Comment

I'm going to take my wheels off now so i'll take some pictures to show you for the future

Comment

Ahhh cheers ollie. Thought you were going abroad mate??

Comment

yeah leaving tomorrow morning. just went out to take the pics just now for anyone that needs them :

the rear:

the front:

sorry for the quality i hope u can see the places though iphone and pitch black places dont go well

Comment

Are these pumpy uppy type jacks? Haha

Comment

Sorry Ollie,it doesn't show HOW you got it to the axle stand position.You don't have the same side sills as a vxr,so you wouldn't have the problem that the op has.

Comment

Working...
                              X