This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGard Locking Wheel Nuts

Anyone used them? Im thinking of getting some as im effin sick to death of the sh!tty vauxhall keys snapping on me. They are so weak its unbeleivable. Ive been through 4 keys now all costing me £32 to replace each time, sick as a chip! My mate is selling me some brand new McGard ones for 20 quid.

The McGuard one's are fine - have a set on the MK4, no issues

Astra

Comment

I had a set of these on some bk racing wheels on my old car. Found them to be good quality
      Corsa Vxr, Soon to be Ring Ready

Comment

i had a set an the outer edge of the stud around the patten borke off so the key couldnt grip after removing the bolt seamed to be really soft luck of the draw i think
        sigpic
        courts stage 3 297bhp 343ft/lbs

vxr gone onwards an upwards

Comment

Fitted these to my car today, they seem a hell of a lot more solid than the std vauxhall ones. If your sick of your vauxhall locking nut key snapping and having to go and get it replaced each time then the McGard ones are worth considering

Comment

think i need to invest in some new lockin wheel nuts too..my key keeps slippin off the nut. gona end up scratchin my newly painted wheels!!! then i wud be p*ssed off!!!! good thread!!!

Comment

they are good nuts how tight are you doing the lock nut up ??
              the truth is out there
              part GSI part VXR
              tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

Working...
              X