This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacment pads and discs

Hi there, was just wanting abit of advise on what pads and discs to go for.. I was going to go with ebc but not many people rate them ? Thanks jordan

ebc warped within 10,000 miles bought them from regal rang them up and they said yes they are under warrenty but only if i purchase another set and send the faulty ones back for them to send off for testing explained they are crap and don't want another set but thats the warrenty lol go for the ones on ebay £220 i believe look proper to.

Comment

If car is std, go for oem pads and discs.

Comment

try ferodo DS2500, excellent
        OPC from HK

Comment

Brembo maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Law View Post
            they are best ! except DS3000
            MB E63s AMG
            MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
            Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
            Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

I have EBC Ultimax Discs and Red Stuff Pads, i aint had a problem with mine and i think they are really good.

Comment

Originally posted by jord46 View Post
                Hi there, was just wanting abit of advise on what pads and discs to go for.. I was going to go with ebc but not many people rate them ? Thanks jordan

Nothing wrong with EBC discs, its the pads that ppl get wrong and spoil the whole solution.

If you need replacements, either send mattbibs a pm requesting price for OE replacements ( cheap! ) or purchase EBC Ultimate Discs ( dashes or TG's ) BUT use them with OE pads !!

If you want to take advantage of a special discount rate - contact Demon Tweeks and state you are from VXRo and like to take adv of our special prices.

Here is the person to speak with;

James Ramage
                Demon Tweeks
                ddl:- 01978 663022

State you are from VXRo have spoken to Richard and want either a pair of EBC black dashes or Turbo Grooved ( sameprice ) for a VXR
                Astra Part code:- EBCUSR1449 £ 110+ vat (pair) BLACK DASHES
                or
                Astra part code:- EBCGD1449 £ 110+ vat (pair) Turbo Grooved

Details HERE

Remember these are the prices for the ASTRA, you will need to state yours are for the Corsa

hth
                sigpic

Comment

EBC redstuff pads are good, greenstuff's only work on cars that are pretty light, 106 gti's, saxo vts's etc. Redstuff are designed for cars that are heavier to the pads can build up the temperature needed.

Comment

Here's a link to refer to their normal retail prices for EBC discs for the Corsa VXR;

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Perfor...akes/614/43480

may need to change the year of the car is looking at other things......

hth
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hastie View Post
                      I have EBC Ultimax Discs and Red Stuff Pads, i aint had a problem with mine and i think they are really good.
                      Really ? Might give them a try then. Cheers mate.

Comment

I find the Redstuff's rubbish, mine caught fire at Castle Coombe and were useless at Silverstone. On the road they are okay but you can get them to fade really easily. The discs are good though.

Comment

standard GM parts
                          RRP £218.55
                          Twells price £155.00 delivered!

Comment

Originally posted by Law View Post
                            where can you get these pads from? ive looked everywhere to find the ds2500 to fit the corsa but no luck! a link/info would be a great help! cheers

Comment

Working...
                            X