This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior roof lining.

Has anybody changed the roof lining from the light grey colour to a black? im thinking about having this done and wondering if anyone has any pics of it been done.

i would also like to see a pic of this if it has been done

corsa arctic edition #257
    now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

yeh its easy to do aswell .. i didnt do it but a mate did and looked awesome .. will try get pics .. he went for dark grey alcantra .. looks fab!

Comment

Originally posted by deans arctic View Post
        i would also like to see a pic of this if it has been done
        +1

Comment

my mate has done it to his clio with a chequered material

looks quite good to be fair but wouldnt suit my arctic

now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

mines been done will upload photo soon

Comment

Yeh I'd like to see those pics! I put a thread up few months ago about this, I think the roof lining is the main thing that lets the interior down, looks like it came out of a Corsa C!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie48 View Post
                Has anybody changed the roof lining from the light grey colour to a black? im thinking about having this done and wondering if anyone has any pics of it been done.
                personally id love to see this done, wish they had done this on the corsa standard like the astra makes for a much more cosier cabin and looks a bit more class imo

Comment

Originally posted by Willz Arden VXR View Post
                  makes for a much more cosier cabin and looks a bit more class imo
                  agreed

now sold

REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

Comment

CMON!!! lets see pictures and details for how to???? please I want to do this If easy enough. Thanks Guys

Comment

Will a darker lining not make the cabin feel a bit more enclosed? Is this perhaps why a lighter colour was chosen for the corsa?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanners View Post
                        Will a darker lining not make the cabin feel a bit more enclosed? Is this perhaps why a lighter colour was chosen for the corsa?
                        My sisters old Seat Leon R had Charcoal Black head lining and it was sexy, felt like such a class car.

Comment

I would really like to see some pictures of this.. looks very good in the astras

Comment

Would also like to see pics of this, been wanting to do it. Only prob, wouldn't it look odd with the roof lining black and the plastic bits on the pillars still grey? Would personally do both...

Comment

I had my roof lining refitted in charcoal velvet on my corsa c. I retrimmed all the pillars as well. However with the vxr having airbags in the front a pilar, it could prove to be a bit more difficult to trim.
                              PIPER X CONE FILTER - RED COURT HOSES - - POWDER COATED ALLOYS - TINTED REPEATERS - DECAT PIPE - CUSTOM INDICATOR SURROUNDS + GLOSS BLACK BITS

my website:- www.duel-photography.com
                              my photo gallery :- www.flickr.com/photos/petehemsley

Comment

Working...
                              X